Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Adobe Animate Compatible (fla)

Reaction score
Hello , i have install Adobe Animate ( Like Adobe Flash Pro) but i have probleme with frontend(Survivor screen) i have take the same config public and anctionscript by AdobeFlashPro

You have tips for fix Adobe Animate ?

Code:
000005.096| GFx Log: The method DisplayObject::cacheAsBitmapSet() is not implemented

000013.744| GFx Error: TypeError: Error #1006: undefined is not a function.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
As i know, you are the only person that went to try AA instead od AF.

in that point don’t even bother asking for a help but go manage that yourself

aswell .fla and .swf files made within AF, don’t have to work within AA properly... remember that

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never used Adobe Flash, only Adobe Animate CC, I never had any problem with the .FLA from untouched.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I really like Flash works.I understand a little after 3 years working it. I can try to help you if you show me more information and details.-Are you using AS3 in the Flash version and the .FLA?-How does this error occur when publishing the project?-Go to File> ActionScript Settings and change the folder from ../Classes to / Classes.Or show me a photo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
@LukasCCB
The video:

Code:
000007.625| GFx Error: TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
    at SurvivorsScreen instance constructor()
    at Main instance constructor()
    at MainTimeline instance constructor()

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think it's cool of you to remove leak works and put your own project.I look wrong, as3 in your video, try to save time in just dragging out the "scene" use as3 for "visible = false".an easy thing to connect is not a game because of flash.When something is not shown or is repeatedly caused by a flash script than a source calling this function.example: I saw that in your "Survivor Screens" is no longer showing your information, this may be because you only hide them the "layers" or "have new buttons," "shows new information is not your source does not have show me your "SurvivalScreen.as" in the / classes / warz / frontend / folder.Use pastebin.com to help identify.

Oosmar02 - [Help] Adobe Animate Compatible (fla) - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry eng.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Now show me 2 screenshot in Flash work

1-Showing you "_Survivors/Survivors" get print showing all Layers (no selected and selected)
2-Print showing your informations Layers and screen scene.

E.g:
Oosmar02 - [Help] Adobe Animate Compatible (fla) - RaGEZONE Forums

I just reviewed your "SurvivorsScreen.as" file and things out of place, show me the print I asked you and I'll go over it to see the problem.

Upvote 0
Back