Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Annihilation does not enter the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Logss :
Logsv :
Logms:

I need help ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instead of always sitting there an asking RZ why dont you try to build somehting by your own / fix your own?
If you dont have the knowlegde dont start an project like that....
You posted more then 10 posts already regarding issues of our OLD Source... I can tell you if you have some brain cells you can get the game running.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instead of always sitting there an asking RZ why dont you try to build somehting by your own / fix your own?
If you dont have the knowlegde dont start an project like that....
You posted more then 10 posts already regarding issues of our OLD Source... I can tell you if you have some brain cells you can get the game running.

I don't know exactly what you mean. I've already run the old resources without problems.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its looking like the client can not connect to your API. Looks to e like something is either wrong in IIS or the source code dealing with IPs. You need to retrace your steps for setting up this source and make sure everything is right.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its looking like the client can not connect to your API. Looks to e like something is either wrong in IIS or the source code dealing with IPs. You need to retrace your steps for setting up this source and make sure everything is right.
Thank you, I'm checking now. There's a place I missed.My fault. But I have a question, The server sees the api_getserverinfo.php file but does not read it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Check first , version .net

VDoiMeS - [HELP] Annihilation does not enter the server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your say for launcher ?

Again I did a clean installation, enters the game , enters the server but server status unvaible r3dlog not problem .
And new problem
not quit in game. 10-9-8-7-6...... freez game ..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Again I did a clean installation, enters the game , enters the server but server status unvaible r3dlog not problem .
And new problem
not quit in game. 10-9-8-7-6...... freez game ..
Look disconnect request function at server and client's src

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so here is how you fix your problem. Go to were you have your source file folder. Right click the folder and then scroll down to were it says delete and click it. Then the most important part is to never try to host a server again. Hope this helps you.

Upvote 0
Back