Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Bad UV2 mesh format

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
jIInHUD - [HELP] Bad UV2 mesh format - RaGEZONE Forums
http://prntscr.com/i1t574

My Log:
Code:
000050.130| Textures 'data/objectsdepot/g3_blds_city/textures/bld_decal_tiled_01_diffuse.dds' and 'data/objectsdepot/rotb_fortification/textures/bld_decal_tiled_01_diffuse.dds' are loosely filtered but are different! (Loading mesh data/objectsdepot/rotb_fortification/base_lm_gate_02.sco)

how i do fix?several of these error messages in all map constructs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can copy the one from the buildings folder into the fortification one..or you can simply ignore it because its really not a big game breaking issue..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can copy the one from the buildings folder into the fortification one..or you can simply ignore it because its really not a big game breaking issue..
but of error in all constructions.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
jIInHUD - [HELP] Bad UV2 mesh format - RaGEZONE Forums
http://prntscr.com/i1t574

My Log:
Code:
000050.130| Textures 'data/objectsdepot/g3_blds_city/textures/bld_decal_tiled_01_diffuse.dds' and 'data/objectsdepot/rotb_fortification/textures/bld_decal_tiled_01_diffuse.dds' are loosely filtered but are different! (Loading mesh data/objectsdepot/rotb_fortification/base_lm_gate_02.sco)

how i do fix?several of these error messages in all map constructs
is occurring (I believe) because it is trying to open the folder Date and levels of Last Man Survival with the studio and is having a divergence of files and directories.
but I can not help you anymore because I also do not know how to incorporate SS / AM and LMS maps in WarZ but i think you just have to put the map files in terraindata, levels, and objectdepot.BUT I'M NOT SAYING I'M RIGHT.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LMAO..oh my...just copy that .dds file from one to the other..simple..common sense..then your error will be no more..

copy..
objectsdepot/g3_blds_city/textures/bld_decal_tiled_01_diffuse.dds

into
objectsdepot/rotb_fortification/textures
and overwrite

Besides all this...that texture file will not work right in a WarZ source anyway..it will look striped because of the tiling..in order for it to look correct you will need to adjust the decal tiling coding in your src...to do this use common sense,search and figure it out..it's not that difficult.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LMAO..oh my...just copy that .dds file from one to the other..simple..common sense..then your error will be no more..

copy..
objectsdepot/g3_blds_city/textures/bld_decal_tiled_01_diffuse.dds

into
objectsdepot/rotb_fortification/textures
and overwrite

Besides all this...that texture file will not work right in a WarZ source anyway..it will look striped because of the tiling..in order for it to look correct you will need to adjust the decal tiling coding in your src...to do this use common sense,search and figure it out..it's not that difficult.

yes I did it but when I do I get itmemory error

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
seriously? copy the .dds file...
data/objectsdepot/g3_blds_city/textures/bld_decal_tiled_01_diffuse.dds

You are trying to open an ROTB map..you need to do some editing to the level data file..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
seriously? copy the .dds file...
data/objectsdepot/g3_blds_city/textures/bld_decal_tiled_01_diffuse.dds

You are trying to open an ROTB map..you need to do some editing to the level data file..
after doing this, I get a memory error, (colorado normally enters the studio)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the memory error is caused because alot of the objects on the map are "not" included or coded into your src/gameplay objects..you need to edit the LevelData.xml...that or quit trying to open up a map that your source doesn't support..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my little friend, I'm going to try to explain to you in a way that you understand.You want a strawberry to be born from a foot of grapes, understand?you can not simply load a map of another game without making some settings, just like you can not just get the frontend, Hud, Sounds from Aftermath, put it in your folder and make the bins hoping that everything works perfectly.
there is a way to add these maps, I would help you but would be hypocritical if I told you that I know how to do it, so research a little.

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
i just will say, WTF. It's just copy the missed DDS texture in the directories that the client are showing you the warning as dNi3L said is just that... to add the NightShade Engine Maps from Free Reign is simple as convert the terrain.xml to terrain3.ini file and change all the settings into the file to INI language so a easy way is just comparing all maps settings from the NightShade with the ISS maps

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yes I did it but when I do I get itmemory error

I believe that error is to do with multiple .PHX being incorrect version! go to Physics Editor in studio and generate new (Delete old .mpx .phx .cpx in the non iss folder you added)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not to mention..other things like the road version is different..collections are different..gameplay objects are different..a long list of things either need changed,renamed or deleted from the LevelData.xml..you need to also copy TerrainData,SkyDome,Grass..etc..etc..Then when you finally get it done,you will have a terribly optimized map with very crappy framerates..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok guys this is a lot for me, I do not know how to do it, but thanks to everyone, I thought it was simpler

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok guys this is a lot for me, I do not know how to do it, but thanks to everyone, I thought it was simpler

This is why a few of us still hang around..to help others learn and understand.There are people here that steal and copy and go absolutely nowhere,in a circle around and round,and there are those that take what is available and learn from it and go on to create things on their own..question is which one do you really want to be? I am willing to teach what I know to someone willing to learn,just like I learned from alot of great people here,but if you want to copy copy copy,I wont waste my time..if you want it done right,and be able to put your mark on things,then there is no easy route..the easy way never leads anywhere..just a few words to think about...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is why a few of us still hang around..to help others learn and understand.There are people here that steal and copy and go absolutely nowhere,in a circle around and round,and there are those that take what is available and learn from it and go on to create things on their own..question is which one do you really want to be? I am willing to teach what I know to someone willing to learn,just like I learned from alot of great people here,but if you want to copy copy copy,I wont waste my time..if you want it done right,and be able to put your mark on things,then there is no easy route..the easy way never leads anywhere..just a few words to think about...

i want learn. I would love to learn about it if you can teach me

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
the bad uv2 mesh format not know why is but the warning log is is why you have 2 direfent textures with the same name, rename the dds and rename in to material and this is fixed

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Old Eclipse does not support UV2.And instantly crash or crash few minutes later+ if you get +1-1.5 GB pagefile if you try to place object or place object and save.
Is not recommended for the old version

Easy to check this model have UV2 open sco and scroll down..

the bad uv2 mesh format not know why is but the warning log is is why you have 2 direfent textures with the same name, rename the dds and rename in to material and this is fixed
No this is another error

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back