Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Battle royale reward win

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the reward of B.R is 100 GD, but I wanted to exchange the GD for an item. how do I do that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the reward of B.R is 100 GD, but I wanted to exchange the GD for an item. how do I do that?

That smell an other leak from Alexredd BR src (last version) and with =100 we can't help you, this number is linked to a function.

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
look or make any code for the last player alive ingame and then add something like this (this will send directly the GDs to the database)
Code:
plr->profile_.ProfileData.GameDollars+=5000;
in the case the reward were 5k of GD

this is in 'ServerGameLogic' remember to call the obj_ServerPlayer file in the function for "plr"

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That smell an other leak from Alexredd BR src (last version) and with =100 we can't help you, this number is linked to a function.
essa source nao é importante, nem vazada nem mesmo trabalho de Alexredd. estou apenas editando um codigo de BR.

look or make any code for the last player alive ingame and then add something like this (this will send directly the GDs to the database)
Code:
plr->profile_.ProfileData.GameDollars+=5000;
in the case the reward were 5k of GD

this is in 'ServerGameLogic' remember to call the obj_ServerPlayer file in the function for "plr"

to exchange the GD for an item, I change that part for what?

Code:
plr->profile_.ProfileData.[COLOR=#ff0000]GameDollars+=5000[/COLOR];

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
just an example, there is diferent ways to give items to the player loadout
Code:
wiInventoryItem [COLOR=#ff0000]Potatoes[/COLOR]; [COLOR=#008000]// Potatoes claration (can use any word)[/COLOR]    
[COLOR=#ff0000]Potatoes[/COLOR].InventoryID = 0; [COLOR=#008000]// 0 id = for the first item, 1 [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]id [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]= second item... etc[/COLOR]    
[COLOR=#ff0000]Potatoes[/COLOR].itemID = [COLOR=#ff0000]101032[/COLOR]; [COLOR=#008000]// item code[/COLOR]    
[COLOR=#ff0000]Potatoes[/COLOR].quantity = 1; [COLOR=#008000]// item quantity[/COLOR]    
plr->AddItemToBackpackSlot(0, [COLOR=#ff0000]Potatoes[/COLOR]); [COLOR=#008000]// player(plr) backpack slot[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Bombillo nice try but he probably wants the reward in his GI so than you should use the function for it in the database just make an api call for the server at everywin he adds the item to the player in his gi its ez just make an api call for the server and use the function for it in the database.

Upvote 0
Back