Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] No Bones On Import

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Title says, i have the .sco, and the .skl in the same folder, import, and there are zero bones.

Any idea? this also does this on any default weapons like (ASR_M16_FPS, ASR_M4FFH_FPS, ETC)

rf6MkRJ - [Help] No Bones On Import - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm using the importer you released here a few years back. Sorry about the confusion about "Bones", I didn't remember what it was called but yea it's the green boxes, there gone for some reason.

I've tried ASR, SNP, HG, etc but the boxes are missing for pretty much every FPS gun, not sure if something is disabled, or bugged?

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
the importer script giga released years ago, DOES import bones, but it shows them not as a bones, but as Giga said - dummies

but if these dummies have the proper name of bones, game will load them as the bones for attachments

and it DOES load them, if you load _FPS.scb models... and only ones that had skl at first place in the same director

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the importer script giga released years ago, DOES import bones, but it shows them not as a bones, but as Giga said - dummies

but if these dummies have the proper name of bones, game will load them as the bones for attachments

and it DOES load them, if you load _FPS.scb models... and only ones that had skl at first place in the same director

I've tried that. I have ***.sco, ***_FPS.sco, ***.skl, and ***.wgt in the same directory, i've tried 3 different Weapons folders and it does the same thing, i dont know why.

I might re-install 3D Max and see if that solves anything.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
" and it DOES load them, if you load _FPS.scb models... and only ones that had skl at first place in the same director "

u Wrote that u open the sco files instead of the scb cus for me all works fine : )

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
LOL, needed the laugh, thanks lmao. I fixed the issue anyways my friend, i don't know how, but it fixed itself. Maybe It was one of those weird uncommon bugs or something? I don't even know...

i think the problem could be simple, you loaded a SNP_MSG90_FPS which honestly is not even a warz gun, i might be wrong but didn't Owl imported it to Zmmo years ago? but as i remember he did no bone / rigg work in 3dsmax just to have a plain model without attachments etc, that could answer why you couldn't load bones / dummies with the weapon

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i think the problem could be simple, you loaded a SNP_MSG90_FPS which honestly is not even a warz gun, i might be wrong but didn't Owl imported it to Zmmo years ago? but as i remember he did no bone / rigg work in 3dsmax just to have a plain model without attachments etc, that could answer why you couldn't load bones / dummies with the weapon

Wish it was that simple, I did try like 30 different I:SS guns tho, but the MSG90 was a little example of the "dummy bug".

Never played Z-MMO much, but the model is from tf3dm.com haha, I feel like almost every gun there has been rigged to warz at least once.

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Wish it was that simple, I did try like 30 different I:SS guns tho, but the MSG90 was a little example of the "dummy bug".

Never played Z-MMO much, but the model is from tf3dm.com haha, I feel like almost every gun there has been rigged to warz at least once.

naa, you gonna be surprised how many of models there are that people did not used yet in warz

Upvote 0
Back