Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Box ingame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change to one item?
Code:
case WeaponConfig::ITEMID_BOXSET1:
{	       const int maxItems = 6;	       int itemsArray[maxItems] = { 800100, 100995, 189958, 180025, 180023, 180020 };		   int quantityArray[maxItems] = { 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 }; // Quantity = [index] Items	       //add items to backpack	       wiInventoryItem wi;	       for (int i = 0; i < maxItems; i++)	       {		       wi.itemID = itemsArray[i];		       wi.quantity = quantityArray[i];		       BackpackAddItem(wi);	       }}break;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
case WeaponConfig::ITEMID_BOXSET1:{           const int maxItems = 1;           int itemsArray[maxItems] = { 180020 };           int quantityArray[maxItems] = { 1 }; // Quantity = [index] Items           //add items to backpack           wiInventoryItem wi;           for (int i = 0; i < maxItems; i++)           {               wi.itemID = itemsArray[i];               wi.quantity = quantityArray[i];               BackpackAddItem(wi);           }}break;

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder... why these people even bother?

They want code for nothing, and when someone literaly gives them answers ON A Ducking PLATE with ALL THE Ducking COMENTS ON EACH LINE OF CODE AS IN WHAT IT DOES and still CANNOT Ducking UNDERSTAND A poop...

i am just done... Ducking done..
You did this again RaGEZONE, you have proven my day can be worse

8NSnf2Q - [HELP] Box ingame - RaGEZONE Forums

READ THIS PART I MADE THE SCREENSHOT OF
if you are really that stupid... good luck

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back