Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Colorado cut the map ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try deleting parts of the map that you do not want, and use collision to block these parts.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try deleting parts of the map that you do not want, and use collision to block these parts.

I already did this but, if I cut it will be better to Load. And If I don't, it will take more than normal.... but, ok.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like this ?

Nope. What I mean is just create a map with Frosty Pines. Or a cicle with frosty pines city inside... like, I pick Colorado and make a circle around frosty pines and cut the rest just leaving frosty pine intact.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nope. What I mean is just create a map with Frosty Pines. Or a cicle with frosty pines city inside... like, I pick Colorado and make a circle around frosty pines and cut the rest just leaving frosty pine intact.
Look at the map better....the bottom half is gone. Seems like you want to do ? This map was originally from EsterzonZ or something like that. We made a lot of fixes / changes to it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at the map better....the bottom half is gone. Seems like you want to do ? This map was originally from EsterzonZ or something like that. We made a lot of fixes / changes to it.

I guess it is it. But, not only when I press M, its the whole map. When I open the map with the Studio it will be showing just the city.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
how to change the tree on the Colorado map?
Oosmar02 - [Help] Colorado cut the map ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok find :

I have a problem when I created the mini map crash my studio

Upvote 0
Back