Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Join map and close game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragers I have 1 week try work fix and nothing, now I wait for this section for it :*:
Source V1/V2 never leak is from CodeX buyed 2015

The problem with details

-I choose the map to join.
-LoadingScreen go to end for load map.
-I see terrian and map and Sounds of Ambient.
-Less of 2 secounds game close [without crash]
-Log server have only "Delete Player NICKNAME" no API, Files missing, are OK!
-r3dlog.txt have only errors of TEXTURE.

r3dlog.txt of client

I'm sorry for my english, i used Translator.​

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all,these need fixed..
000053.828| r3dMesh::Load(): Can\'t load \'data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebries_leaves.sco\' or \'data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebries_leaves.scb\', file doesn\'t exist
(Loading mesh data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebries_leaves.sco)
000053.829| r3dMesh::Load(): Can\'t load \'data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebriessheet_01.sco\' or \'data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebriessheet_01.scb\', file doesn\'t exist
(Loading mesh data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebriessheet_01.sco)
000053.831| r3dMesh::Load(): Can\'t load \'data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebries_leaves.sco\' or \'data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebries_leaves.scb\', file doesn\'t exist
(Loading mesh data/objectsdepot/env_meshdebries_leaves.sco)
000100.476| MatLib: there is no material data/objectsdepot\\wz_townbuildings\\Materials\\01___Default.mat
(Loading mesh data/objectsdepot/wz_townbuildings/town_firestation_02.sco)

Second of all..why all the different IP's?
000042.602| IP: 169.254.115.206
000042.602| IP: 192.168.2.2

000043.349| r3dNetwork: external ip: 179.190.113.168:49209

Other than that,I don't see what the problem could be..maybe an unlisted or non-existant Gameplay object,could be a number of things..
Another way would be to look over your server logs for the crash...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1-How to fix the files.
2- IP1 is my public ip, IP2 is my local ip and IP3 is my modem provier ip
3-Files missing, no, this source worked some week ago, i only backup and send to new machine and have this problem, before work without it problem.

It is my log of server (logss map I have joined)

Thank you for reply my help

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well your r3d states you have missing objects, and one problem that will cause a crash..

000010.259| !!! OnCreate failed for obj=obj_VehicleSpawnPoint, filename=data/objectsdepot/capture_points/flag_pole_01.sco

edit:And that doesn't necessarily mean your vehicle spawn point is non -existant but maybe one of the vehicles you are trying to spawn is either not there,or not configured in your sql db..

Upvote 0
Back