Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me modify the language

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
make a copy of english.lang... and rework it to your language...? with notepad++..

i mean.. srsly mate?

or just make a new one.. and replace existing one :S

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to change all the English in the client! Let the items and texts in the client be displayed in Chinese!

This game is really good! ! But the price is too expensive! ! $700!And may not be perfect. So I don't know if there is any cheap! It’s like paying monthly! Haha!Then I can submit a bug or an idea! Let the seller fix and change!

There is no such game in my country. But there are many people! If it is really perfect. I think a lot of people like this game. I am not sure. So I don't want to buy at too expensive.And I don't know the program technology. So I only need to compile it. BUG and other game problems! I only need to provide it to the seller and let them fix it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u need to make Chinese text display, u need to embed font to flash and call font name in client

Upvote 0
Back