Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Parachute + Anim

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I hook the animation and model on the character?I have animation and a parachute model. I want the parachute to be used for a fall of more than 1 second.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to add a parachute to the character (PUBG style) is much more than adding an animation, but in fact that is the first part.
to call an animation you can for example use this example
if( m_isSuperZombie )
r3dscpy(sAnimSelected, random(2) == 0 ? "Super_Zombie_Idle_01.anm":"Super_Zombie_Idle_02.anm");
else r3dscpy(sAnimSelected, random(2) == 0 ? "Zombie_Idle_01.anm" : "Zombie_Idle_02.anm"); }

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
with this, I understand, is now in difficulty because you need to make the argument falls if the character. I think if to determine the distance from the character and landscape at a certain height will use the animation of the flight with a parachute.

there is a type variable float jumpAirTime;
I'm trying my best.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
with this, I understand, is now in difficulty because you need to make the argument falls if the character. I think if to determine the distance from the character and landscape at a certain height will use the animation of the flight with a parachute.

there is a type variable float jumpAirTime;
I'm trying my best.

1-No jumpTime and is Gravity
2-Can't use gravity, have same problem helicopter codex src problem or for jump or fall in auto places

I made this system to fall into the parachute, but I was without a computer for a while (police drug), I made a launch of the animations and sound of the wind here in ragezone, I thought to launch my system of parachutes, with everything working, but I found that many is not worthy, but you can use your head and achieve made.

putting animation and sound is easy.Gravity system is going to be a problem, but it's still easy.what else is going to bother, at least for me I am not professional, was to sync, because always will have problem.I have full code saved, hang team, sound, animations, one maybe I launch.

You can try made like the Airdrop codes, somes bases codes.
lJ9NH0c - [HELP] Parachute + Anim - RaGEZONE Forums

Video with gravity time (Animations not sync)

Animations

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back