[HELP] Parachute + Anim

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    Russia, ITGNetLocation
    95Posts

[HELP] Parachute + Anim

Where can I hook the animation and model on the character?I have animation and a parachute model. I want the parachute to be used for a fall of more than 1 second.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    CanadáLocation
    175Posts

Re: [HELP] Parachute + Anim

to add a parachute to the character (PUBG style) is much more than adding an animation, but in fact that is the first part.
    to call an animation you can for example use this example
    if( m_isSuperZombie )
    r3dscpy(sAnimSelected, random(2) == 0 ? "Super_Zombie_Idle_01.anm":"Super_Zombie_Idle_02.anm");
    else r3dscpy(sAnimSelected, random(2) == 0 ? "Zombie_Idle_01.anm" : "Zombie_Idle_02.anm"); }
    SKYYYYYZ BITCH

Gold SubscriberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    CracolandiaLocation
    970Posts

Putting the code as an animation is easy, just follow an example, animation of swimming, running, walking, jumping among other 2 thousand animations.You will not be able to make him fall from the sky alone, rarely a leech can do anything, but I wish him luck.
    "Looking for people online at the footer picking things up and not contributing"

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    Russia, ITGNetLocation
    95Posts

with this, I understand, is now in difficulty because you need to make the argument falls if the character. I think if to determine the distance from the character and landscape at a certain height will use the animation of the flight with a parachute.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a type variable float jumpAirTime;
    I'm trying my best.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    CracolandiaLocation
    970Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuietCode View Post
    with this, I understand, is now in difficulty because you need to make the argument falls if the character. I think if to determine the distance from the character and landscape at a certain height will use the animation of the flight with a parachute.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a type variable float jumpAirTime;
    I'm trying my best.
    1-No jumpTime and is Gravity
    2-Can't use gravity, have same problem helicopter codex src problem or for jump or fall in auto places

I made this system to fall into the parachute, but I was without a computer for a while (police drug), I made a launch of the animations and sound of the wind here in ragezone, I thought to launch my system of parachutes, with everything working, but I found that many is not worthy, but you can use your head and achieve made.

putting animation and sound is easy.Gravity system is going to be a problem, but it's still easy.what else is going to bother, at least for me I am not professional, was to sync, because always will have problem.I have full code saved, hang team, sound, animations, one maybe I launch.

You can try made like the Airdrop codes, somes bases codes.

Video with gravity time (Animations not sync)

Animations

Last edited by LukasCCB; 22-02-18 at 03:10 PM.
    "Looking for people online at the footer picking things up and not contributing"

Advertisement