Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]/[REQUEST] Extract full audio from .fsb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to extract specific sounds from the file "...\bin\Data\Sounds\ ---> AutomaticWeapons.fsb" but in all the ways that I tried, I could not!
I would like to know if anybody knows how to extract this one audio file please let me know! I realy need it.
My problem is that I just can not read this specific file.
I can read and extract the files from:"Game_Music.fsb""Game_Sounds.fsb""Sound_Vault.fsb"
witht a "FsbExtractor.exe"

(....)

I have already tried in several other ways how to extract with the fsmod from "http[_dubstep]://aluigi.altervista.org/search.php?src=fmod" program but without success too...

The only way I can actually read the file correctly is to use "fmoddesigner44464win-installer" but I can not extract the items items referring to the file "Automatic Weapons.fsb"

HELP
THANKS

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, but no! The issue I can extract the files but the files can not read, it is as if the files are corrupted

like this:

trying open files, but files are demeged! I can´t open the files!

The OnlyWay is open with BUT I CANT EXTRACT

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you download some sources.
-United
-CodeX

In sounds folder of Data have a "Raw" project of sounds and you have total sounds without need extract sounds.

ga8gYE - [HELP]/[REQUEST] Extract full audio from .fsb - RaGEZONE Forums

For .ogg file use Sony Vegas 12 to open.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you download some sources.
-United
-CodeX

In sounds folder of Data have a "Raw" project of sounds and you have total sounds without need extract sounds.
ga8gYE - [HELP]/[REQUEST] Extract full audio from .fsb - RaGEZONE Forums

For .ogg file use Sony Vegas 12 to open.

Thanks my Friend!
I find here!
For mee! United Source dont have these files but its OK!
Thks Im very happy for find it on codex and for you solve me a big problem for not find a essential sounds of wappons :eek:tt:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back