Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Rig Position?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me find the position for the rig in the source and I'm plagued with a ugly transition from "idle to run" (Why did HP call walk run...??)

What it looks like in idle
W1VikSO - [HELP] Rig Position? - RaGEZONE Forums

What it shows when it transitions to walk animation (It is very noticeable even though it appears in 1 frame only)
plsq2ZU - [HELP] Rig Position? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
the same thing HP did in warz with all weapons using G36 anims, or Bizon, or MP7, same 1 frame jump, thats the fault of .anm file not rig itself

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the same thing HP did in warz with all weapons using G36 anims, or Bizon, or MP7, same 1 frame jump, thats the fault of .anm file not rig itself

How did they not even notice it dafuq? thanks anyway I'm gonna make new animations later for it that 1 frame jump is quite annoying.

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
How did they not even notice it dafuq? thanks anyway I'm gonna make new animations later for it that 1 frame jump is quite annoying.

because logic

funny example, Bizon has no running animations ( sprinting ) in most sources as i remember and even in original files your bizon mostly just went away of your FOV while sprinting

anyway good luck with anims, gonna be interesting to see if someone new can manage that aswell

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because logic

funny example, Bizon has no running animations ( sprinting ) in most sources as i remember and even in original files your bizon mostly just went away of your FOV while sprinting

anyway good luck with anims, gonna be interesting to see if someone new can manage that aswell

Hope i can, but i am not an animator so i know for a fact they will look lacklusterish.

Upvote 0
Back