Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] rise of the badlands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can I still find the date of rise of the badlands?
I looked for the link to download but I did not find it :(
someone give bins the game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not interested in the bins of this game, I need them from the rise of the badlands only.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i need resource of ROTB.
This is exactly what I and Sylvanas are trying to tell you.
all or at least a large majority rotb features are present in Shattered skies SS / last man survival LMS and aftermath...
Understood?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is exactly what I and Sylvanas are trying to tell you.
all or at least a large majority rotb features are present in Shattered skies SS / last man survival LMS and aftermath...
Understood?

I've been looking for ROTB for a while. It is missing allot of stuff that i need from ROTB that i would and probably others to make my own ROTB game. From the top of my head SS lacks:

- ROTB Character
- ROTB Levels
- ROTB EnvPresets
- ROTB Lighting
- ROTB .SWF files
- ROTB .FSB files- ROTB Shaders to reverse engineer
All though it has ROTB animations, most models, etc it's still missing allot lel

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That would be because the one they are linking you to came from HispanoZ..it isn't the complete ROTB bin.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, but unfortunatley it is missing the Shaders, ROTB Character, also it only has WarZ.swf files inside..

hH3UmeI - [HELP] rise of the badlands - RaGEZONE Forums

hey dude, this bin Rise Of de Badlands is only extract of bins originais with the studio of WarZ and sln of hispanoZ! you need at least the eclipse in the same versions for this. the maximum you can take advantage of this is some weapons that I can get 3d model of other very good on the internet, some anin and objects, since no one built or leaked the eclipse in this version

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Correct,just as Karti said...I'm sure tho,that they or some variation of them is in ShatteredSkies..or I mean ShatteredLies..

Upvote 0
Back