Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] ROTB Data Folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anybody here have the ROTB data folder? i would greatly appreciate if someone could send a link and or upload it, i need a few things from their data, mostly the .SKL files so i can set up the ROTB rig in the source code;

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
In that case you could simply use any extracted data of Aftermath / Shattered Skies / LMS since these are using same SKL which is the same you saw in ROTB at start...

If you don't have any of these.. well... Aftermath is free to download since it is "re-distributed" by Artemis for almoat a year or something

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In that case you could simply use any extracted data of Aftermath / Shattered Skies / LMS since these are using same SKL which is the same you saw in ROTB at start...

If you don't have any of these.. well... Aftermath is free to download since it is "re-distributed" by Artemis for almoat a year or something

I'm gonna give the SS/LMS rig a try. In your opinion what do you think the newest/latest skeleton is? If they are truly cross compatible with eachother i would love to put AM animations and weapons on a SS character. I personally i never liked SS animations and thought they were lazily done except for the FPS ones which were done nicely actually.

Anyways, thanks.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its funny to me how people on here beg for help and files 50% of the time. But when they have some knowledge or files that someone wants or needs, they brag about having it and do not help or release what they have. Worthless scrubs if you ask me. Again there is only a few people in this community that do any kind of good for it and do not leech the crap out of it for their crap emulator.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its funny to me how people on here beg for help and files 50% of the time. But when they have some knowledge or files that someone wants or needs, they brag about having it and do not help or release what they have. Worthless scrubs if you ask me. Again there is only a few people in this community that do any kind of good for it and do not leech the crap out of it for their crap emulator.
What's your last release?

if someone has it is because he bought or made it hard to get, and obviously will not be free for free lazy bum who does not know or do not like to work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
@EnemyGPP when i said "rare gem" i did not mean skl and max files which almost everyone had xd

i ment the full latest data of burstfire since not everyone had acces to the game xd

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
there is actually a Release with the ROTB skl and max project so its not a rare gem

BTW: If i'm not wrong this is the 3DMax TPS Skl that ROTB AfterMath SS etc are using

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@EnemyGPP when i said "rare gem" i did not mean skl and max files which almost everyone had xd

i ment the full latest data of burstfire since not everyone had acces to the game xd
Just to be known..I wasn't disagreeing with you my Karti my friend..I was just letting EnemyGPP know that it wasn't rare,well for some of us anyhow...xd

Upvote 0
Reaction score
GO GO SELL MONEYY

ce4mF4L - [Help] ROTB Data Folder - RaGEZONE Forums

By I don't know from 2014 (a guy give me)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back