Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Server log file size

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Any idea how to clean the server logs without shutting down the game server?

H22TMy2 - [HELP] Server log file size - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
idk but I don't think so, because you cannot delete or clean or move any file when this is using by one process :/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Any idea how to clean the server logs without shutting down the game server?

H22TMy2 - [HELP] Server log file size - RaGEZONE Forums
I do not recommend, the exclusion of LOGs, because they have already helped me a lot to solve CRASHS on the server or crash in players, but if you find it better only search for the creation of LOGS in server.sln and comments on the creation lines so he Will not create the log ...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I do not recommend, the exclusion of LOGs, because they have already helped me a lot to solve CRASHS on the server or crash in players, but if you find it better only search for the creation of LOGS in server.sln and comments on the creation lines so he Will not create the log ...
i know how to disable write log's but thanks. i'm just looking a way how to solve that problem. now i trying for recreate log if size more 1gb

Upvote 0
Back