• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] How Super Zombie drop of more than one piece.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Super Zombie LootDrop
Hello everybody, i need some help with the superzombies... When is kill one of them, the zombie are drop 1 item. I want to change the lootdrop to more.

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Add a for loop to the code, if isSuperZombie ???

for()
make it like 20 then control via loot table the chance of getting upto 20 items. Make him a separate loot table to handle his drop.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have a picture preview or not. Where some adjustments

Thank You.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everything is there in the code, don't be lazy. Search the source "for(" copy paste if you must.

Then in the serverside check for the zombie cpp for "dodeath" and find where the loot is dropped.

Work out the rest it really isn't difficult everything you want is search, copy and paste.

goodluck

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, but I'll show you what I want to take.by the img

"
this part that is scratched red"

TjOley - [Help] How Super Zombie drop of more than one piece. - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back