Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Tree Wind

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE:

I've been working on animating trees (I do not like using .ANM for this). The WZ_Pine, Cali_Oak, Cali_Palm, and Maine_ Tree's all have wind that can be enabled and configured via Colections->Mesh Paramaters. I looked in the source and i have found no reference of any mesh animation. Are the wind configurations based in the Shaders, XML, or hidden in the source somewhere? Thanks.
:junglejane:​

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
if i'm not wrong the parameters vertex of the tree animation is saved in the .scbs files

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
I said that because some time ago I was testing the wind animations and the trees never play the animation when you delete the SCB also if you reconvert the SCB you lose the animation too, so the Animation only works with the original SCB. no idea why... its very weird

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I said that because some time ago I was testing the wind animations and the trees never play the animation when you delete the SCB also if you reconvert the SCB you lose the animation too, so the Animation only works with the original SCB. no idea why... its very weird

scb. are a files geneated by studio that saves all options / data related to the .sco of the same model. By removing .scb of a tree you simply removed all of it's options, thats why trees on a map stayed, but had no "wind animations". Thats why whenever for example i work on a new animation of a gun or just new model it self i have to get rid of all previos .scb or studio gonna load old .scb instead of new .sco and i won't see my changes working

Upvote 0
Back