Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]I use the United source, there are some small problems, need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.I couldn't join him: isPVE, I experimented with a number of sources, but United source seems to be unable to join, but I want to have it。
2.I can't get a United source item switch, some items can be sold, but that's only a small part.
3.Forum released by the resurrection of characters using GC, can not be used. Sorry, my understanding of the database is very limited.

4.I also compared the 4-5 source, trying to open players randomly spawning, but still failed. Finally, the role of protection disappear.
5.I sincerely hope to learn from you, dear master, can help a younger brother.
Thank you very much。

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
if you have many problems use other source you don't will get support from a leaked source

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all you cant earn easy $$ with using leaked source.
honestly if we are talking about 1-2 years ago yes you can.

all you need to do is open another copypasta emulator with ZombieZ name.

but today its not working like that you have 2 choices for earning money.

1. Spend Money , Get Money ( Freelance programmer )
2. Learn C++ , Learn how this engine works , Code yourself.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't reach him. I want to cooperate. But he didn't answer me.

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
I recommend you start learning about the gameplay code and engine reading once again and a thousand times the source code instead just looking for easy money from a leaked source without touch anything or trying to understand anything

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend you start learning about the gameplay code and engine reading once again and a thousand times the source code instead just looking for easy money from a leaked source without touch anything or trying to understand anything
I have started to learn, and use the search engine to compare some examples to solve the error. Thanks for your advice.I think this is better than greedy, much better. I'm content.

Upvote 0
Back