Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] not view players, zombies and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi dude,while I'm driving car I cannot see zombie and players . But when I exit from vehicle everything is loading.

source: afterlife

help me :*:

fixed thanks; source change to codex use.
bad afterlife source full bug ;D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hate to say this bud,but have you ever thought of upgrading your pc?better cpu,ram graphics,faster drive probably take care of those lag issues

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hate to say this bud,but have you ever thought of upgrading your pc?better cpu,ram graphics,faster drive probably take care of those lag issues
are you serious? pc details: 16 gb ram ddr4, 8cpu, 240ssd :)

server files bug's...
afterlife source code, not car driving

video:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are you serious? pc details: 16 gb ram ddr4, 8cpu, 240ssd :)

server files bug's...
afterlife source code, not car driving

video:

that was not enough if you see your video the vehicle got lagged also

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Buddy don't really know what your issue is,unless you dicked up the coding some way,I just set it up,logged on,and don't have an issue like yours...besides the terrible framerates,the gay looking zombies and 10 gigs of useless poop not even being used and assorted bugs...be smart,use a clean src and create your own..this src isn't really worth messing with..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google Translator:

The vehicles in this source are buggy.There are no current tutorials.You have to find out and fix the mistake yourself.I'll look over it later and if I could fix it I'll let you know.

Buddy don't really know what your issue is,unless you dicked up the coding some way,I just set it up,logged on,and don't have an issue like yours...besides the terrible framerates,the gay looking zombies and 10 gigs of useless poop not even being used and assorted bugs...be smart,use a clean src and create your own..this src isn't really worth messing with..

You have to drive into the city with the vehicle.If you spawn in the city you will also see the zombies in this city.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well i drove all over the map and didn't have an issue..its basically a modified Codex src,should probably use it to compare the codes with..also the objects could be corrupted or view distances may need adjusted..Personally I think it has good ideas but the this src was poorly coded and executed...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll look over it later and test it out.I'll let you know as soon as I find the mistake.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
help me fix? :)
Hard to help you fix something when no one has any idea what you may have done to the coding!?!? Like I said..I have no issue at all with the vehicles.............:damnmate:

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hard to help you fix something when no one has any idea what you may have done to the coding!?!? Like I said..I have no issue at all with the vehicles.............:damnmate:
You have to drive into the city with the vehicle.If you spawn in the city you will also see the zombies in this city.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I drove in and out the city and all around the map several times..not an issue..you have something screwed up somewhere..obj model,coding,something..:glare:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back