Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] How to Make WarZ.sln Read Two .fev File (Audio file)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to add separate sounds, but src only plays the first .fev (airdrop sound).Can someone tell me how I can get this Ducking code to work.
Sln ->
Cod ->
Anyone who understands codes knows how to help me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What are you trying to accomplish by adding 2 if statements? Sounds like you want both of them to be loaded at all times, so why would you?

And why are you trying to use 2 .fev files while you could just use the already existing one?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you trying to accomplish by adding 2 if statements? Sounds like you want both of them to be loaded at all times, so why would you?

And why are you trying to use 2 .fev files while you could just use the already existing one?

I want to separate the sound of AirDrop from other sounds, because if I put it in WarZ_Sounds, I do not know why, it does not play MenuMusic (the rest is normal)

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
you can just add your sound in your current sound data.. i've made an basic video tutorial about how to do it some days ago, if you prefer you can take a look at

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can just add your sound in your current sound data.. i've made an basic video tutorial about how to do it some days ago, if you prefer you can take a look at

I use your files and a MenuMusic_01 simply does not play, but sound airdrop Work.

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
make sure that the directory of the menumusic in source is linked with the same file in the sound sdk (FMOD Project), check in Main_Network.cpp for mainmenuTheme = SoundSys.GetEventIDByPath(" 2 times

and check in FMOD SDK at
MainMenu GUI folder - for example
"Sounds/MainMenu GUI/UI_MENU_MUSIC" this is default warz music directory

Upvote 0
Back