Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Infestation Launcher & Grass entfernen wie?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Einen schönen guten Abend an alle Leser/innen, ich benötige Hilfe bei zwei dingen bzw. einer Sache und eine Frage. Ich möchte das Grass für Leute entfernen die die Grafikeinstellungen auf Niedrig haben oder das die es selber einstellen können aber ich habe keine Ahnung wie? und die Frage ist könnte mir dabei jemand behilflich sein oder gibt es dafür ein Tutorial?

Wegen dem Launcher.... Ich möchte die Position und so für die Buttons und den Textboxen usw. verändern wo tue ich das? ich finde die Zeilen nicht, generell die Datei nicht.

Hoffe auf Hilfreiche Antworten :)

Vielen dank!

English(Google translator):

A nice evening to all readers, I need help with two things or one thing and one question. I would like to remove the Grass for people who have low graphics settings or who can adjust it themselves but I have no idea how? and the question is, could someone help me or is there a tutorial for that?Because of the launcher .... I would like to change the position and so for the buttons and the text boxes, etc. where do I do that? I can not find the lines, generally not the file.Hope for helpful answers :)

Back