Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] MAP California_V2 Upload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as the title says does anyone have the California_V2 i mean the Big one not Caliwood would be very nice if someone can upload it due i plan on using it for my new Map / Server Idea due i miss the Survival aspect of the game i want to Bring it back on a New/old Map wich i loved but sadly got cut in a piece of poop

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its in every untouched src's... hopefully this is the right one

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tyty : ) i used the UntouchedV3 uploaded bei FrageDev and there were no California

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Hmm... if you want a honest raw terrain file of a "whole california" map, you can find one in the Survival MMO studio ( by YURI-BR ). You probably gonn have to do some tweaks with the files but hey, you gonna get the raw terrain on which you will be able to play with your imagination xd

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basicly i just want the Heighmap to work with due i dont get how to create one for ISS with World Machine ^^ and i also took Colorado to work with and put like 80% Of the map underwater to see how it gonna looks like and if its worth to rework Colorado or even take a Bigger map to Rework

Upvote 0
Back