Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Much Player in same zone drop FPS

Reaction score
Hello, i have some question for us, when have 10-15 players in the same zone ( fire, place barricade move etc..) the FPS drop. ( Colorado)

Different solution i think it's good:

• Have 3rd Attachement visible, maibe causing that (model 3D much detailled) and too much request on network with ATTM
  • Animation ? maibe for X distance stop play animation
  • Model 3D for x distance dont show model 3D ( like rust show player on dark mode)

WHat do you think ?

Reaction score
Near of 20 players in same city, get FPS problem. I have fixed it on my src changing Barricade render and particles.
Problem FPS solved for me.

Update: issues related to Loss of FPS when using Barricades, Entering a city with cars, Killing several zombies.

it is the exactly i have changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
problems with fps / lag is related to several factors, one of which is the game physics poorly optimized or outdated, shaders and particles poorly optimized or bad programming in your code. you just imposing a condition to render only at certain distances would not solve your problem, this is just good against cheats...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
horrible but efficace

It's better to remove line
Code:
GameWorld().m_BulletMngr->AddShell(shellPos, shellDir*u_GetRandom(0.15f, 0.25f), shellOrient, shellType);

Not create and update for nothing :p

Upvote 0
Back