Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it the server that you need to make your own emulator?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me please, im just wondering if following the steps to set-up your iss server is that to make your own emulator or just a server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How about reading the tutorial section...:glare:..everything you need is there..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah tried and sort of failed :D I can't even seem to find the files :D

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure what you would need an emulator for if u cant even find the files xD what would you make with it

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure what you would need an emulator for if u cant even find the files xD what would you make with it

I have the source files what I meant was I have followed the first couple of steps and failed and im new to to all this so im bound to make errors, Make an emulator maybe you know once i've learned some of this.

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I have the source files what I meant was I have followed the first couple of steps and failed and im new to to all this so im bound to make errors, Make an emulator maybe you know once i've learned some of this.
tbh if you fail to read step-by-step turtorial... which is all written down.... then i don't really understand why you even bother to do it...

if you got problem reading a turtorial down how the heck you gonna manage to run a server, implement new stuff or simply code?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no I just didnt have a windows server 2008 and came across a few errors, thats all why bother. why do to comment on my post? to be an arsehole?

Upvote 0
Back