Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ Minimum Server Specs to Host a Small Populated Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone be kind enough to share with me their knowledge about the minimum server specs to host a warz server with a small population of players (friends only around 10 maybe).

I have tried to search about this topic but i seem to find different answers and some of them aren't even reliable. I am not the best when it comes to server builds so if you could help me out i would appreciate.

I was told the maps have a impact on this too (Colorado etc...) So lets say i wanted to use these maps too.

Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It depends on what maps you want to use. For instance, I use a virtual machine running 1cpu, 100GB HD and 2GB RAM. Things runs two maps and up to 8 players with no issues at all. But if you want to run colorado map. Then with the baove specs, you can only run one instance.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
everyone is saying this minimum spec's tho one thing you have to take into account is the source your using to as i still have my server up and with a heavy optimization server and client we can run 5 colorado v1 maps and 50-60 players fine on 6 cores running at 2.4ghz , 8gb ddr3 and 120gb ssd

Upvote 0
Reaction score
colorado v1 maps and 50-60 players fine on 6 cores running at 2.4ghz

Colorado V1 =! Colorado V2. ;)

2 Servers Colorado V2 with ppl playing, -> 0-3% CPU Load per Single Gameserver. Even with more ppl on it, it wont go higher as 5% Load. :)

Our Hardware:

Intel Core i7-990x @ 4 GHZ

Intel CT Desktop Adapter (EXPI9301CT) PLUS NIC 1 Gbit

SSDs, HDDs, and too much Ram. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back