Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows Server 2012 Host Service

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This might seem like a stupid question for some of you but i legit don't know if i am even asking correctly.
I was wondering if its possible for me to host my windows server 2012 as a "VPS" and if you know any website where i can do that for my WarZ Server.
I have no idea how the specs have to be but my intention is for a very small team, around 5 guys so we can all log in without using the typical hamachi etc...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This might seem like a stupid question for some of you but i legit don't know if i am even asking correctly.
I was wondering if its possible for me to host my windows server 2012 as a "VPS" and if you know any website where i can do that for my WarZ Server.
I have no idea how the specs have to be but my intention is for a very small team, around 5 guys so we can all log in without using the typical hamachi etc...

Im use Win 2012
CPU 6 cores 3.4 GHZ 16 memory 320 SSD its for WarZ :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This company is great for what you are trying to do. I used this for a while before I purchased a server for my house.

Upvote 0
Back