Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey all, i am currently making a 16000x16000 map called Colorado Highway 45. Basically in this map you are in the outskirts of Colorado, with a super highway going across the whole map. In this map, it will be heavily forested with many small to medium sized towns. I am going to try to amp the engine soon to go to 30000x30000 (Maybe work?)

i am attempting to make this look like Colorado, but with a new feel. What i mean by this is i will be mostly using ROTB Buildings, props, etc. I am also going to try to use the same terrain and road style to give it a Colorado type of feeling to the map. Here are a few screenshots, it's mostly empty at the moment, but i will be updating this thread daily. Im not a mapper so this might be ugly.

Previews

o7uDgXw - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

DR8GgnA - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

x99C8V - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

bwKq6Hv - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums
QMJjLD1 - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums
SSHEnYZ - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

Plans For The Map

xeOKnb5 - [DEVELOPMENT]Colorado Highway 45 - RaGEZONE Forums

- Fully functional Ambient Sounds for day/night
- PhysX For all the ROTB/SS data
- New Missions
- Power. Places like military bases that have their own power grid will have operational lights (Buildings, Outside, etc)
- Add Static Cars along Highway 45, and other roads. Loot spawns will be in the cars because in Infestation there was only loot spawn in the medic car :s
- Heli Crashes, with animations (Hopefully)
- Events (I'll show this soon ;) )
- Ambient Sounds (100% new sounds)
- Deer Spawns around map (Need to add in src first)

Sorry for the bugged images, just right click, copy image location, and open in a new tab.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back