Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map [Development] WM Level Progress

Harro
Reaction score
Welcome to my development thread for my level i am starting to do a level that is 2048 in size with the goal to make something new and fun that is more towards a larger scale i am planning on expanding the levels size later on when the level is closer to completion i have many idea's for my level such as having rail road going across the level with maybe a traveler in a open train cart and working electricity so lights and such can be powered on the level and much more if you got any cool idea's for my level post below!

Player model by @The Owl

Update 1: Here is the first public preview of WM level.

Update 2: Here is a preview of current town progress far from done.

6c075894b394601340fffbd39108418a - [Development] WM Level Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

Updated 3: Here is another preview of level showing brand new day and night and some more of the town completed!!

59d370289b0021d8e57eb6f9843e8913 - [Development] WM Level Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
i like the idea with total darkness nights, sick idea, sadly we all know how retarded is the community "make nvgs spawn more or make the night brighter" etc ;s

+ in my opinion for the maps like that, there should be some kind of "blocks" that does NOT alowe you to use NVG, only flashlights :D

Harro
Reaction score
Yeah some people may not like how dark it is but im aiming for a more realistic server i don't want a play for 5 minutes and have 100 snipers :p but yeah i posted a pic above of current NVG brightness i may re-work it depending on feedback.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Yeah some people may not like how dark it is but im aiming for a more realistic server i don't want a play for 5 minutes and have 100 snipers :p but yeah i posted a pic above of current NVG brightness i may re-work it depending on feedback.

i think that one can be good enough :)

Harro
Reaction score
Updated main post with a video rather then images and did some small changes to my level :)

Harro
Reaction score
Updated my day and night and also did a few other small changes i still have alot too do but slowly getting there added a preview to op.

Harro
Reaction score
I still have this its a little further now i stopped working on it a few months ago and i don't work on WarZ anymore but would anyone like me to post a download link to the level so they can continue to work on it etc, its around 30% done.

Back