Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map Lost Islands [WIP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i want to show you guys a little preview of my map Lost Islands,
it is no "only PVP" Map. It is for survival.

but some key features are :

-More Dark in the night, like real night not that WarZ Night shenanigans
- Fog on the Night and the Morning
- Scary Sounds from WarZ Alpha

There are many things i am working on atm. like Lighting, Towns and Villages and few things more.
But i wanna show you guys some stuff and maybe you have suggestions for it.
the map will be released on the upcoming Emulator Reborn:Will you survive
we will release Reborn today or tomorrow.

Visit :

the size is a little bit smaller then Colorado v2.

and its my first map i am working on so please dont be rude xD

Here is the minimap :

7e5a255236de67b211deb9075cdf1132 - Lost Islands [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Video Preview ( newest )

Here some Pictures :

e1705559017069eff2af9c2b26cecf31 - Lost Islands [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

b7406338d195d1e77da43883f9aa4914 - Lost Islands [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums
793cfff7681cf2dc2cff5005671fc713 - Lost Islands [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-More Dark in the night, like real night not that WarZ Night shenanigans
Be careful with this, most people don't like it and will complain that the night is "too dark".

and its my first map i am working on so please dont be rude xD
Honestly, for your first map, this is very impressive. Keep up the good work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be careful with this, most people don't like it and will complain that the night is "too dark".

I really appreciate your opinion, i think there are way to many crappy pvp emulators.
i try to bring the survival aspect back in to the game. Ofc WarZ never will be a DayZ.
But i want to bring back the atmosphare, the survival horror feeling in some point.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I really appreciate your opinion, i think there are way to many crappy pvp emulators.
i try to bring the survival aspect back in to the game. Ofc WarZ never will be a DayZ.
But i want to bring back the atmosphare, the survival horror feeling in some point.

I tried sending you a PM, but it says your inbox is full :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Minimap and Locations updated.
Map is in Alpha state and will be playable in Reborn: Will you survive Tomorrow!
Stay tuned, and visit the Homepage :

7e5a255236de67b211deb9075cdf1132 - Lost Islands [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i stopped working on ISS Maps and started to make a own survival game.
Here are some pictures of my map developement so far :)
Concept and more information you can read here if you are interested :)

PlayReborn - Lost Islands [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i stopped working on ISS Maps and started to make a own survival game.
Here are some pictures of my map developement so far :)
Concept and more information you can read here if you are interested :)

Your a special kind of dumb.. You scam several people here, yet you post your Unity game (With 100% stolen assets from LeakForums i bet XD) under the SAME account, SMH. I've told several YouTubers to stray clear of this, with evidence so support the fact of course. Have fun with no sales you scum scam artist trying to cash in on a quick buck. Pathetic garbage looking game. Even your enviornment sounds come with Tenkoku Dynamic sky. So not only are you a scammer, but an asset flipper with no changes to purchased assets, lol. Wannabe devs.

Send me your game, ill decompile your Assembly, and data files and i gurantee there will be a readme.txt saying "Thanks for the download from leakforums!".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not really. Dont be so toxic and no i bought the stuff i working on it alone so i do it like i want to do. Nobody is forcing you to like it.
You guarantee? well you are wrong then.
And making an WarZ Emulator and tell me something about assets. I guess you are using things from warz/aftermath/Shattered Skies. ;)
but funny that you still dislike everything from me xD

i just hear "mimimimimi" get a life.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
not really. Dont be so toxic and no i bought the stuff i working on it alone so i do it like i want to do. Nobody is forcing you to like it.
You guarantee? well you are wrong then.
And making an WarZ Emulator and tell me something about assets. I guess you are using things from warz/aftermath/Shattered Skies. ;)
but funny that you still dislike everything from me xD

i just hear "mimimimimi" get a life.

Sure buddy, say anything to change the fact you are a scammer, lmao. Atleast you purchased the assets thank morals for that. And about my emulator, I stopped working on it a while ago, I've never intended to make a profit from it because I:SS is dead, not to mention unprofitable legally. It's called a learning experience, DatSKID. Also telling me to get a life for calling you a scammer is comedic gold, meme material, kekness. This is my first time on RaGEZONE in half a year and i see this garbage pop up so of COURSE I'm going to respond. Anyways, good luck with PlayReborn when words out that you are a scammer.

I still have your personal Facebook profile link you sent me, and your name in the PayPal logs so keep being dumb buddy. Peace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you said i am an asset flipper, you used WarZ/Aftermath and SS models and textures. So its a dumb argument.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you said i am an asset flipper, you used WarZ/Aftermath and SS models and textures. So its a dumb argument.

Well , in my opinion its perfectly normal to use WarZ/SS/Aftermath assets in "Infestation" emulator.

Hes not making a game from scratch , of course he will use infestation models.

But you do , all assets you showed in videos are just taken from assetstore.

This is wrong , you should add something on your own to share it , only using assets wont get you somewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a dumb argument to blame someone who uses assets and he only working with emulators. I work alone on it just for fun. I dont try to sell it or stuff like that. Just showed my map for now ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Was wondering this myself,not WarZ related or Eclipse related...He's probably just looking for attention/promoting himself in some fashion..

Back