AfterLifeMMO | Custom Engine | Survival Mode | DeathMatch Mode | Huge New Maps

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

Re: AfterLifeMMO | Custom Engine | Survival Mode | DeathMatch Mode | Huge New Maps

One of the most custom public emulators i have ever seen, and i've played warz since 2013 but honestly a survival type emulator will have no players, they never did even back in 2014-2015 because most people here just want PVP lol, i would add some PVP maps to gain some?

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    TÜRKİYELocation
    3Posts

Re: AfterLifeMMO | Custom Engine | Survival Mode | DeathMatch Mode | Huge New Maps

How many user ?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    GeorgiaLocation
    79Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cihandar View Post
    How many user ?
    0 players online,sometimes 2-4

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    451Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin007 View Post
    0 players online,sometimes 2-4
    Biggest issue in my opinion is the survival stuff, even in WarZ's prime survival emulators never had more than 10 players at a time, its 100x worse now since I:SS is deader than Hilary's arctic pussy.
    RIP ISS . 2012 - 2014

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    597Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown View Post
    Biggest issue in my opinion is the survival stuff, even in WarZ's prime survival emulators never had more than 10 players at a time, its 100x worse now since I:SS is deader than Hilary's arctic pussy.
    no one wants to play emulators since these are shits, every time same bullshit nothing else

soo everyone goes for newz

#sadreactiononly
    You need someone for textures and animations but aswell someone with almost no knowledge of codding because he just don't give a sh*t about it?

Well you found a right person!

True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    981Posts

Since the server is dead but still online and also i'm working on it like a hobby here is a small
    Update 1.5 deployed

Spoiler:

[AfterLife MMO - Last Update 1.5]

• Dropped Backpack Like - PUBG ( 5min to delete object in DeathMatch Server & 15 min in GAME WORLD Servers )
    • AIRDROP CONTAINER BOX
    • FastLoad (Optimize the game loading, pre-loading the partial game objects)
    • Taunt System Animation Adjust (Now the animation have a loop)
    • Particle Issue for AMD Graphic devices fixed
    • Building Objects now can be destroyed by the player damage and increase to 30 Days Of Expire time
    • Building System Camera Adjusted now you can rotate the camera with the mouse
    • Dust when player drop items
    • Bad Red Emoji in HUD when the player are in Battle
    • Wounded System Disabled by now
    • HUD Slot Inventory Design Adjusted
    • LoadingScreen Updated ( Tips Of The Day Active & Loading Game Assets Text )
    • Game Interface, Texts Design Adjusted shadow font size, etc
    • Near Player Alive in HUD (PreAlpha)
    • Random XP & GD for Normal and Premium Accounts adjusted
    • Game HUD Sound interactive ( Btns, Special HUD action now with Sounds )
    • POSTPROCESS GRAPHIC SETTING BUG is PREFIXED ( the max quality for this setting is Medium )
    • Killed Stat BUG by Killing players ( 2 Point Per kill bug ) - Fixed
    • Killer Feed Design and Position Moved
    • Pre-Alpha BattleRoyale Game Mode ( Air Bombs, SafeZone Lobby, Teleport player to the battle arena )
    • Match Finish Stats Design for BattleRoyale ( Automatic Disconnect from match end in 20 seconds )
    • Instant Revive in FrontEnd Lobby ( Dead State has been removed, die in maps doesn't show dead stats in FrontEnd )
    • Level Map format has been changed to protect our maps (Technical update)
    • New Map SouthWest in progress using for BattleRoyale
    • Player Name Tag Distance Bug has been fixed
    • Impact Particles adjusted ( Hit Woods & Concrete material )
    • Check your Ping Connection in HUD Pause
    • Maps category ( GAMEWORLD, DEATHMATCH, BATTLEROYALE ) in server browser
    • Push F11 Key in DeathMatch Maps to open the remote marketplace
    • DeathMatch maps server timeout issue is FIXED
    • Bullet Trail Redesign now you can see the bullets trajectory
    • New PineTop Trees Collection, Map Graphic Color, Zombie amount increased, Bombs has been deployed, Better Look for PINETOP Map
    • Drone Phyx Collision with the terrain has been fixed, Controler Item Rig is fixed, Drone icon has been fixed
    • Chaos Object ( Barrel Explosion Object ) Added
    • Zombie Eyes with Lighting and Mesh Texture improved the Reflection now with better look graphic
    • More Character Gears ( Mask, Hat, Scarf, Backpack, Barricade and more ) Deployed
    • Dogs Zombies spawn deployed around the maps
    • Wind Animation for the Trees has been Added to PineTop & SouthWest
    • Cooldown 10 sec for the Air Drop Controller has been added
    • Can't Call Air Drop in SafeZone
    • New Recoil Logic
    • Backpacks now are available to put it in Studios
    • SWITCH TO FPS CAMERA WHEN PLAYER AIM
    • AIRDROP NOW WORKS WITH 20 LootBoxes from SQL LootData
    • Airdrop Map Icon has been changed

More screenshots in the game forum!
    http://community.playafterlifegame.c...15/#comment-18
    More WarZ/ISS Contents HERE!!

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    597Posts

well time to download that and have some fun :D
    You need someone for textures and animations but aswell someone with almost no knowledge of codding because he just don't give a sh*t about it?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    640Posts

"Particle Issue for AMD Graphic devices fixed"

Oh finaly :p

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    597Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oosmar02 View Post
    "Particle Issue for AMD Graphic devices fixed"

Oh finaly :p
    i think he changed all particle texture files from .dds to .png or .tga soo there is no problem with nvidia .dds format not beeing fully loaded by AMD xd

i am really susprised no one else did that before

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    Campbell, CaliLocation
    46Posts

@Bombillo You really need to do some sort of advertisement for AfterLife, I've only seen videos from your channel on YouTube for it and it's sad that nobody plays. Hell advertising this in Thailand communities will make them shit bricks..
    Ajax Triple Action Glass Spray Cleaner

True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    981Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    i think he changed all particle texture files from .dds to .png or .tga soo there is no problem with nvidia .dds format not beeing fully loaded by AMD xd

i am really susprised no one else did that before
    nooo, that's a harder work, It just was to change some codes in the Particle Instance to become compatible with AMD :p

Quote Originally Posted by Ajaxi View Post
    @Bombillo You really need to do some sort of advertisement for AfterLife, I've only seen videos from your channel on YouTube for it and it's sad that nobody plays. Hell advertising this in Thailand communities will make them shit bricks..
    actually at the begin of the emulator I was spending a lot of resources to grow up the community but in America just a few people play this game (in survival mode) and is a little hard for me to setup a server in thailand. And since lately NewZ are keeping deleting my video contents with too much hate I'm just keep the server online for the people who want to take a try, sad but well this project just pass to be my hobbie and a micro bussines in my extra free time coz I moved on a new project and I'm just usually working on my Unreal Engine Project
    More WarZ/ISS Contents HERE!!

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    73Posts

@Bombillo nooo, that's a harder work, It just was to change some codes in the Particle Instance to become compatible with AMD :p

Jehe Do u remember me.......... harder work

PD: just here looking what hapend arround have a great day for all guys (Taked one Asus fury X @1.21Ghz with 4gb HBM clocked at 800mhz about 900Gb/s on video memory brandwith not a big monster this days but 380W of pure power OFC custom W.C !!
    ready to push the Engine Again to get some fun stuff after some time )!!!

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    597Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vaxter View Post
    @Bombillo nooo, that's a harder work, It just was to change some codes in the Particle Instance to become compatible with AMD :p

Jehe Do u remember me.......... harder work

PD: just here looking what hapend arround have a great day for all guys (Taked one Asus fury X @1.21Ghz with 4gb HBM clocked at 800mhz about 900Gb/s on video memory brandwith not a big monster this days but 380W of pure power OFC custom W.C !!
    ready to push the Engine Again to get some fun stuff after some time )!!!
    push engine again? well this gonna be nice xd

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    479Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    push engine again? well this gonna be nice xd
    Well, Vaxter is pretty serious about. ;)

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    597Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aLca View Post
    Well, Vaxter is pretty serious about. ;)
    i did not said that i do not believe him, i just said it gonna be nice to see it thats all

since i am getting a bit bored right now xd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement