Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Servers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Servers

HOME | FORUM | DISCORD | DOWNLOAD
    "Old, but new."
    Having been around since mid-2013 and still stuck in that year, this server offers what many people miss.

Days after Dead focuses on keeping the feeling every original War Z player was used to, but taken away from. Remember when snipers were actually rare, and you would carefully move to the nearest safe zone with your friends? So do we, but fortunately you don't have to waste an hour getting to a safe zone with our custom banking system.

There are brand new skills to learn and if you think you have enough skill, try competing in a tournament season. But why compete alone, when you can refer your friends? One thing we and our wallets don't miss, is buying ammo and meds for gold coins. Luckily Days after Dead not only has a 0-tolerance policy for cheaters, but also for pay-to-win elements. And we mean it, zero tolerance.

Some of our key features include:
    • Absolutely no pay-to-win elements;
    • Seasonal tournament servers;
    • New zombie cells currency;
    • Several reworked guns;
    • Brand new skill tree;
    • Referral system;
    • Colorado V1;
    • Alpha-feel.

DAYS AFTER DEAD
    Screenshots

Last edited by Laenoar; 17-05-18 at 07:43 AM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    100Posts

Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

Please join our Discord at https://discord.me/daysafterdead to stay in touch with the staff team, and browse our forums at https://daysafterdead.com/forum to read all the latest news and updates.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    Baguettes WorldLocation
    8Posts

Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

I miss ISS maybe i'll give a try and i hope to get some old feelings, Good Luck btw

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Quote Originally Posted by overback View Post
    I miss ISS maybe i'll give a try and i hope to get some old feelings, Good Luck btw
    Thank you, see you in-game next week Friday!

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    GeorgiaLocation
    78Posts

Good,fresh start . See ya in game guys . But have question : some info about "fresh start"?
    NEW WARZ PVP SERVER : HIGH LOOT,PVE/PVP,UPCOMING UPDATES
    http://warriorzmmo.com/

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin007 View Post
    Good,fresh start . See ya in game guys . But have question : some info about "fresh start"?
    To keep it very short, everything will be wiped and start fresh next week Friday. You can read more here: https://daysafterdead.com/forum/inde...esh-start.317/

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    2Posts

This is one of the best emus iv tried tbh. Now with a fresh start, well im hyped up!
    Still waiting for an emu with Colorado V1, Terrain V2, rare snipers and balanced loot..

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Last edited by Laenoar; 20-12-17 at 12:38 PM.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

And growing...

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    GeorgiaLocation
    78Posts

i cant register in game : writes Your Friend already reffered 3 friends ( How to register
    NEW WARZ PVP SERVER : HIGH LOOT,PVE/PVP,UPCOMING UPDATES
    http://warriorzmmo.com/

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    597Posts

i cant register in game : writes Your Friend already reffered 3 friends ( How to register
    Yea at a current state we have a maxium number of refferes connected to 1 email set at 3...

You can still make a account you just cannot reffere to a email you tried. You can still make a account without reffering anyone
    You need someone for textures and animations but aswell someone with almost no knowledge of codding because he just don't give a sh*t about it?

Well you found a right person!

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, please try again now. The error message was supposed to let you know you already have registered an account with us before.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    9Posts

Best of luck!

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

The first tournament season is starting in 1 and a half hour, this is a great time to start playing if you haven't already. Read the patch notes: https://daysafterdead.com/forum/inde...eason-one.375/

Read about tournament servers: https://daysafterdead.com/tournament

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    597Posts

cmon guys come and play it :)
    You need someone for textures and animations but aswell someone with almost no knowledge of codding because he just don't give a sh*t about it?

Well you found a right person!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Advertisement