Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Servers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

Looks like a very snowy Trailer Park... are you ready for our new map?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

Moving clouds, a weather system and a beautiful new map. Coming very soon.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    774Posts

How many people play your server havent been in this area in ages people still play servers?

Btw new map looks good.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    GeorgiaLocation
    78Posts

Can someone help me to register?I can't do it. LAenoar , please register for me acc : celticwarrior47@mail.ru,password Pm me there . I wanna play but can't register,some s..t with launcher :i cant register in game : writes Your Friend already reffered 3 friends:
    NEW WARZ PVP SERVER : HIGH LOOT,PVE/PVP,UPCOMING UPDATES
    http://warriorzmmo.com/

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syxn View Post
    How many people play your server havent been in this area in ages people still play servers?
    Btw new map looks good.
    I recommend you check back Friday evening when we release our newest patch and the map, that's when you could get an accurate representation of the amount of players. Thank you :)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin007 View Post
    Can someone help me to register?I can't do it. LAenoar , please register for me acc : celticwarrior47@mail.ru,password Pm me there . I wanna play but can't register,some s..t with launcher :i cant register in game : writes Your Friend already reffered 3 friends:
    Hi martin, it seems you were banned a very long time ago for hacking.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    GeorgiaLocation
    78Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laenoar View Post
    I recommend you check back Friday evening when we release our newest patch and the map, that's when you could get an accurate representation of the amount of players. Thank you :)

Hi martin, it seems you were banned a very long time ago for hacking.
    Lol,i don't remember it A long time ago ))) Can u unban me,i wanna try it to play. There is no more working servers WarZ,Days After Dead is my last emu maybe ( Wait for u,pm me Laenoar
    NEW WARZ PVP SERVER : HIGH LOOT,PVE/PVP,UPCOMING UPDATES
    http://warriorzmmo.com/

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Lol,i don't remember it A long time ago ))) Can u unban me,i wanna try it to play. There is no more working servers WarZ,Days After Dead is my last emu maybe ( Wait for u,pm me Laenoar

All bans are final, your best chance is to post in our ban appeal forum: https://daysafterdead.com/forum/inde...an-appeals.14/

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Berlin, GermanyLocation
    5Posts

I like this Emulator :)

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

We just released our new map. You can read our latest patch notes here: https://daysafterdead.com/forum/inde...5-zamtazk.386/

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    451Posts

Don't you have a rep for "Testing hacks and totaly not abusing them" on every emulator?. He'll 3 years ago i banned you for aimbot which you then claim you were testing hacks headshotting every player from 999m... You probably don't remember that or being banned from DaD because its hard to keep track of all the times you hack right? anyways if you were to be un banned for hacking what do you think that shows the community?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laenoar View Post
    We just released our new map. You can read our latest patch notes here: https://daysafterdead.com/forum/inde...5-zamtazk.386/
    Anyways hoping on now and gonna give it a try, i'll write my honest input in a PM for you :)
    RIP ISS . 2012 - 2014

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    597Posts

@The Unknown ...

you know.. got normal people... you got wierd people.. you got stupid people..

and then you got martin007 ..

no more to add xd
    You need someone for textures and animations but aswell someone with almost no knowledge of codding because he just don't give a sh*t about it?

Well you found a right person!

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

We just pushed out a small patch to improve the anti-cheat and change/fix overall things. Patch notes: https://daysafterdead.com/forum/inde...christmas.388/

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

Best server in my opinion i playing with friends always :D

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Today marks the last day of the Christmas event, we are rolling out a patch tomorrow which will remove all Christmas related things, and will reward players for collecting Christmas Socks.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

We just pushed out our 7th patch, read the notes: https://daysafterdead.com/forum/inde...-new-year.390/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement