Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Servers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    401Posts

Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

We are pushing out our 8th patch shortly: https://daysafterdead.com/forum/inde...earing-up.395/

Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

@Laenoar I cannot contact you back as your inbox is full, please clear and I can reply :).

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    401Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuse View Post
    @Laenoar I cannot contact you back as your inbox is full, please clear and I can reply :).
    I've cleared my inbox.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    401Posts

We have rolled out a security update across our servers. All services are back to normal.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    GeorgiaLocation
    79Posts

I can't register again ( Try a lot of time. Laenoar clear PM please

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    401Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin007 View Post
    I can't register again ( Try a lot of time. Laenoar clear PM please
    You were banned before and will never be able to play again.

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    85Posts

"never" xD Its not that hard to bypass your crap, just register a new account under a new IP and if he blocked your HWID ID than change them aswell, maybe u have to change mac aswell.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    GeorgiaLocation
    79Posts

Can u teach me how ? PM please,they ban me without any reason lol,in every emu,every time )))

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    401Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IKaruzI15 View Post
    "never" xD Its not that hard to bypass your crap, just register a new account under a new IP and if he blocked your HWID ID than change them aswell, maybe u have to change mac aswell.
    Funny. We don't ban by HWID, MAC ID or IP-address. Even had a player message me why he couldn't make an account after buying a new computer and having a new IP. Maybe you played roughly one and a half year ago, when we only banned by HWID? I wish you luck bypassing our banning system this time.

Quote Originally Posted by martin007 View Post
    Can u teach me how ? PM please,they ban me without any reason lol,in every emu,every time )))
    You were banned for hacking. Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Servers

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    85Posts

Lol, all this makes no sense at all, can't even play when he bought a new computer... maybe u should check if ur game still works if noone can play even when he bought a new computer... Is that maybe the reason why u have usually 0 players online ? xD

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    401Posts

Lol, all this makes no sense at all, can't even play when he bought a new computer... maybe u should check if ur game still works if noone can play even when he bought a new computer... Is that maybe the reason why u have usually 0 players online ? xD
    There's more things than just your computer to identify you. Do you think your ISP has a dynamic number connected to you that changes every so often? It's static. Do you think your monitor's product and manufacturer information changes when you buy a new computer? I invite you to try it out, and please, don't spew out lies when you clearly have never tried before.

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    101Posts

I like how you complain all the time on this community, that it's full of dumb and ungrateful people, while you are spreading the anger and bullshit without a single reason at the same time. You probably haven't even tried the game... You judge people without even knowing them... just because your emulator was successful for 2 weeks?
    Stop being so narcissistic.

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    85Posts

Well... I more celebrate my work I have done to my emulator and that was my first Project ever with coding...because people who know me, know that I learned coding by myself and thats idk 1-2 years ago now. I played Days After Dead back in the days and I like that its warz style so I don't complain about the emulator and I don't complain about everyone on ragezone but its just true that this forum, more that Thread (WarZ) is full of idiots. I just want to tell him that its not the best idea of banning people how he did. But I don't care actually because its not my emu and I don't play this game anymore so. And its true that I don't know much about router's and getting HWID Informations about his Router/Monitor whatever. So ofc he is right, there are more ways to ban people from the game, but most of them aren't the best Solution...

And that u know, noone of us owns a license for having a warz server, so its just waste of money to host an emulator, only when u have a Server and idk use it for something else aswell or u don't have to pay for it, but even than, Newz could do something against u all the time, they just don't care because they have enough players and can block all your advertisment all the time, so we as an emulator have no cance to advertise our emu... so just think with logic, its waste of money to host an emu which has less than 10 players.
    Last edited by IKaruzI15; 30-05-18 at 05:33 PM.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    401Posts

I don't necessarily see it as a waste of money. Days after Dead does not exist to make profit. We don't even sell any items or packages that gives players any advantage whatsoever. Buying a Legendary package allows you to purchase the exact same items as any normal player, but also a different modelled version with the exact same stats.

I am keeping Days after Dead online to show that it's not expensive to host a server, which a lot of people claim it is. Also because I love the game I created and want to be able to hop on and play whenever I want.

You're also flaming Days after Dead and then later admitting you don't care because it's not yours, and that you don't know much about getting HWID information. You uploaded a 14 Gigabyte .rar file to these forums containing lots and lots of useless files. You were also using an external anti-cheat solution. I seriously doubt you learned much coding by yourself, and instead just copy-pasted most stuff, changed a few words around and said: "Wow, I sure learned something new today!".

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    85Posts

Its not like that... first of all, when you don't know much about cheats and how they work than its senseless for you to work on an anti cheat because you don't even know how they hook your game, so thats why we used a 3rd party solution which wasn't that bad endly.

And also, most of the code I made wasn't copy pastarino and changing some variables... no, I really coded them by myself and also I released that big 14 GB packed folder because I have trouble with my old Team and they tried to sell it and thats why I released my stuff because I don't wanted that people make money with my work! So that was the last backup I had, because I was to lazy to pack a new backup of the src and to release that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement