Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Servers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    Hardcore Member FrageDev is online now
    MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    104Posts

    Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

    Quote Originally Posted by Laenoar View Post
    I don't necessarily see it as a waste of money. Days after Dead does not exist to make profit. We don't even sell any items or packages that gives players any advantage whatsoever. Buying a Legendary package allows you to purchase the exact same items as any normal player, but also a different modelled version with the exact same stats.

    I am keeping Days after Dead online to show that it's not expensive to host a server, which a lot of people claim it is. Also because I love the game I created and want to be able to hop on and play whenever I want.

    You're also flaming Days after Dead and then later admitting you don't care because it's not yours, and that you don't know much about getting HWID information. You uploaded a 14 Gigabyte .rar file to these forums containing lots and lots of useless files. You were also using an external anti-cheat solution. I seriously doubt you learned much coding by yourself, and instead just copy-pasted most stuff, changed a few words around and said: "Wow, I sure learned something new today!".
    You are hosting the server at your home ? Or which company you use atm. I know some cheap server services but someone of them can be really crap time to time.
    We are french and we are here !


  2. #47
    Hardcore Member iHateWarZ is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    132Posts

    Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

    Quote Originally Posted by FrageDev View Post
    You are hosting the server at your home ? Or which company you use atm. I know some cheap server services but someone of them can be really crap time to time.
    He just uses Contabo, nothing special of there servers but cheap to maintain.
    I will retaliate

  3. #48
    Your average Dutch guy Laenoar is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

    Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateWarZ View Post
    He just uses Contabo, nothing special of there servers but cheap to maintain.
    Contabo has honestly been amazing, and they have a free phone support line that is available 24/7/365.

  4. #49
    Hardcore Member iHateWarZ is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    132Posts

    Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

    Quote Originally Posted by Laenoar View Post
    Contabo has honestly been amazing, and they have a free phone support line that is available 24/7/365.
    Don't get me wrong. I am saying nothing bad about them. Just their protection against attacks is weak.. very weak.
    Their backbone network is very solid.
    I will retaliate

  5. #50
    Newbie Loadsamoney is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

    I've been trying to scratch my WarZ itch for a while now, even since Classic shut down. I tried NewZ, but the game runs like ass, barely ever lets me into the server, and it's just a boring experience now with snipers all over the place. I loved the old days of WarZ, so I'll give this a try and see if it strikes my fancy.

    Hopefully there's an English speaking Clan I can hook up with.

  6. #51
    Your average Dutch guy Laenoar is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

    Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

    Quote Originally Posted by Loadsamoney View Post
    I've been trying to scratch my WarZ itch for a while now, even since Classic shut down. I tried NewZ, but the game runs like ass, barely ever lets me into the server, and it's just a boring experience now with snipers all over the place. I loved the old days of WarZ, so I'll give this a try and see if it strikes my fancy.

    Hopefully there's an English speaking Clan I can hook up with.
    Let me know how you find it, if it feels like the old War Z days. Unfortunately there are not a great amount of players, but I hope you still enjoy playing!

  7. #52
    Registered BartasWks is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

    If you do really Old WarZ but maybe do bigger map but still colorado v1 i think players is no problem, but this must be really nice .
    Snipers like old warZ, maybe one more safezone but some bigger map.



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement