Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Servers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    104Posts

Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

Quote Originally Posted by Laenoar View Post
    I don't necessarily see it as a waste of money. Days after Dead does not exist to make profit. We don't even sell any items or packages that gives players any advantage whatsoever. Buying a Legendary package allows you to purchase the exact same items as any normal player, but also a different modelled version with the exact same stats.

I am keeping Days after Dead online to show that it's not expensive to host a server, which a lot of people claim it is. Also because I love the game I created and want to be able to hop on and play whenever I want.

You're also flaming Days after Dead and then later admitting you don't care because it's not yours, and that you don't know much about getting HWID information. You uploaded a 14 Gigabyte .rar file to these forums containing lots and lots of useless files. You were also using an external anti-cheat solution. I seriously doubt you learned much coding by yourself, and instead just copy-pasted most stuff, changed a few words around and said: "Wow, I sure learned something new today!".
    You are hosting the server at your home ? Or which company you use atm. I know some cheap server services but someone of them can be really crap time to time.
    We are french and we are here !

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    132Posts

Re: Days after Dead | Alpha | Colorado V1 | Custom Banking System | Tournament Server

Quote Originally Posted by FrageDev View Post
    You are hosting the server at your home ? Or which company you use atm. I know some cheap server services but someone of them can be really crap time to time.
    He just uses Contabo, nothing special of there servers but cheap to maintain.
    I will retaliate

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iHateWarZ View Post
    He just uses Contabo, nothing special of there servers but cheap to maintain.
    Contabo has honestly been amazing, and they have a free phone support line that is available 24/7/365.

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    132Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laenoar View Post
    Contabo has honestly been amazing, and they have a free phone support line that is available 24/7/365.
    Don't get me wrong. I am saying nothing bad about them. Just their protection against attacks is weak.. very weak.
    Their backbone network is very solid.
    I will retaliate

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

I've been trying to scratch my WarZ itch for a while now, even since Classic shut down. I tried NewZ, but the game runs like ass, barely ever lets me into the server, and it's just a boring experience now with snipers all over the place. I loved the old days of WarZ, so I'll give this a try and see if it strikes my fancy.

Hopefully there's an English speaking Clan I can hook up with.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    400Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loadsamoney View Post
    I've been trying to scratch my WarZ itch for a while now, even since Classic shut down. I tried NewZ, but the game runs like ass, barely ever lets me into the server, and it's just a boring experience now with snipers all over the place. I loved the old days of WarZ, so I'll give this a try and see if it strikes my fancy.

Hopefully there's an English speaking Clan I can hook up with.
    Let me know how you find it, if it feels like the old War Z days. Unfortunately there are not a great amount of players, but I hope you still enjoy playing!

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

If you do really Old WarZ but maybe do bigger map but still colorado v1 i think players is no problem, but this must be really nice .
    Snipers like old warZ, maybe one more safezone but some bigger map.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement