Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DAYS AFTER DEAD
Bringing back the Alpha experience
HOME | FORUM | APPLY

Days after Dead is a new independent The War Z emulator located in France. Players are thrust into a post-apocalyptic world five years after a viral outbreak that ravaged human population and left a nightmare of epic proportion in its wake.

DAYS AFTER DEAD
Video review

DAYS AFTER DEAD
About us

Having been around since mid-2013, Days after Dead is now back online. We have learned from our previous experience how to keep a community satisfied, at a professional level. Our players' concerns are our very first priority before making any changes to the game. The community plays an extremely big role in Days after Dead. As a member of our community, you get to vote on what comes in-game; and suggestions are actually listened to.

We offer professional support at a very fast speed, giving you an answer within hours. Because our community is our very first priority, you can expect to be treated with respect. All of your data and stored information is inaccessible to anybody outside Days after Dead. We use SHA1 encryption for message authentication and ECDHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism.

Our server is located in France, and is using a port allowing us to symmetrically download and upload at 1 gigabits per second. We have 6 gigabytes of available memory, and 4 processors all clocked at a speed of 3.50 Gigahertz.

DAYS AFTER DEAD
How to play

Days after Dead introduces a serial key system. We are not doing this to reduce server stress, but purely to make sure we can keep our players satisfied. Suggestions can actually be taken care of, we can keep track of what is going on and we can provide proper, professional support.

When registrations are open, all you have to do is post an application thread on our forum. Registrations are sometimes temporarily closed to get to know our new members better and make sure we keep up to their expectations before allowing new members. During this time, there are still several ways to obtain a serial key.

To play, please visit our forum and register an account. Once registered all you have to do is visit our applications section, read the pinned topic; and create a new thread. You can download Days after Dead via several websites over at our forum thread which can be found here.

DAYS AFTER DEAD
Features

Days after Dead has a quite unique view on certain aspects to the game. Paying to get a certain advantage over others is history in Days after Dead. When you purchase one of our packages or loose Gold Coins, you can buy yourself some nice cosmetics.

We have purposely not made masks, chemlights and other certain items spawn; so that these can be sold as cosmetics. For Gold Coins, you can also purchase character skins. And if you buy our Legendary package you can show off your shiny Legendary badge in-game and on our forum.

We have tweaked and fixes certain things, as well as added new things to the game. Our loot is very Alpha-like, and Colorado has no overgrowth. We have added a clan system, third person crosshairs, night time is reduced and many more additions our community wanted. Our marketplace, except for cosmetics, is completely in Game Dollars.

DAYS AFTER DEAD
Screenshots

A big thank you to our players for sending in multiple screenshots of Days after Dead in our latest competition.
Laenoar - Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based - RaGEZONE Forums

Laenoar - Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gonna give this emulator a try, what about optimization and the loot is like in real WarZ alpha? :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Gonna give this emulator a try, what about optimization and the loot is like in real WarZ alpha? :)
Optimization is perfect. Our second developer, Spectre, is currently fixing the loot. A patch will be brought out tonight (around midnight, +1 CET) with loot fixes. Loot will be like Alpha. Thanks for giving us a try!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Optimization is perfect. Our second developer, Spectre, is currently fixing the loot. A patch will be brought out tonight (around midnight, +1 CET) with loot fixes. Loot will be like Alpha. Thanks for giving us a try!
Nice, I'm already in-game, almost went to the city, gonna post a feedback about a loot.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice, I'm already in-game, almost went to the city, gonna post a feedback about a loot.
Don't expect too much of it currently. If you don't find any Alpha-like loot; don't worry. Loot again after our next patch and everything will be fixed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't expect too much of it currently. If you don't find any Alpha-like loot; don't worry. Loot again after our next patch and everything will be fixed.
Hmmm, yeah the loot wasn't really Alpha, almost like it. Keep up the good work, also got my first kill with hammer. xd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I feel the loot is still not correct i looted echos compund and found one gun and like 403 flashlights jk but not a hand gun no mossberg, i would like 2 find like 2 -3 handguns and maybe a AR or Shotgun (ps I did find a m16)
But smallville still poop i didnt find a single gun and found again a poop ton more flashlights IDK if you guys changed loot or not, but if you did its still not good (in my opinion) i would like to find like guns in market post church and police station..

Need to make Handguns Common as duck( find the green items in market, postoffice, churches, and houses)
B92, jericho, (b93r bit more rare)
AR's(find these yellow items: in market, PD, at houses every once in a while, firestation and Post Office)
m4, M16, M4-Semi and (rare FN-ScarCQC)
RareItems:
(Find these orange items in PD, Firestation, Military places, Barns and Churches)Blaserr93, Mauser,SRG bit more rare
Even More Rare:(ONLY Find these RED items in MilitaryZones)
AWM, M107, VSS,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I feel the loot is still not correct i looted echos compund and found one gun and like 403 flashlights jk but not a hand gun no mossberg, i would like 2 find like 2 -3 handguns and maybe a AR or Shotgun (ps I did find a m16)
But smallville still poop i didnt find a single gun and found again a poop ton more flashlights IDK if you guys changed loot or not, but if you did its still not good (in my opinion) i would like to find like guns in market post church and police station..

Need to make Handguns Common as duck( find the green items in market post and churches houses)
B92, jericho, (b93r bit more rare)
AR's(find these yellow items: in market, PD, at houses every once in a while, firestation and Post Office)
m4, M16, M4-Semi and (rare FN-ScarCQC)
RareItems:
(Find these orange items in PD Firestation Military places and Churches)Blaserr93, Mauser,SRG bit more rare
Even More Rare:(ONLY Find these RED items in MilitaryZones)
AWM, M107, VSS,
Laenoar already said that the loot fix will come out soon. :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice Server so far but i just miss some small stuff like Scary Sounds and maybe upp Heals that Antibiotics heal 80 % same as Alpha

My Loot Run : Rocky -> Tunnel -> Loco Mountain Rest stop or What ever xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Server so far but i just miss some small stuff like Scary Sounds and maybe upp Heals that Antibiotics heal 80 % same as Alpha

My Loot Run : Rocky -> Tunnel -> Loco Mountain Rest stop or What ever xD

Lol, that's a really small amount of loot.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Downloading it now. I'm looking for a really good alpha server to play on, this seems promising

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Downloading it now. I'm looking for a really good alpha server to play on, this seems promising
the links down for serial key and the forum

Our server decided to download automatic Windows updates and initiate a restart! Our apologies for the inconvenience, everything is back up. We are glad to have you on board :)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our server decided to download automatic Windows updates and initiate a restart! Our apologies for the inconvenience, everything is back up. We are glad to have you on board :)!
so im guessing that when i download this im gonna run/sprint as old alpha ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back