Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
copy paste ???? in Alpha source ??

u got banned ??
Oh just let him, I am not even going to bother responding. No idea why Connor would do this, he's a nice guy -- or well was. I don't see him as that anymore.

Plus I'm sure he's single. He must feel crappy knowing a giraffe neck guy can get a girlfriend while he can't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh just let him, I am not even going to bother responding. No idea why Connor would do this, he's a nice guy -- or well was. I don't see him as that anymore.

Plus I'm sure he's single. He must feel crappy knowing a giraffe neck guy can get a girlfriend while he can't.
I'm going to ignore the insults-

I did it to prove a point, you posted on my thread, slandered my name. Now you see how it feels. What I said no meaning to it only knowing the fact that you would feel the same way I did.

Now that I got the point across-
Sorry, and I only want to be neutral with you. I have nothing against you and I'm not even angry. Good luck with your emulator as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lars and me are going to create a whole new Emulator, you might think now ohh gosh again a new shutdown but I have alot to invest and already got a really powerful Server with 64GB and 1Gb down and upload. There won't ever be a problem with money! I have knowledge with this overall and been Moderator at iPlayWarZ 2 years ago. We will have the Terrain v2 + Colorado 1v on the server. More informations will be provided once the server is out. Stay tuned!

Are you kidding me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey laenoar aka lars When you come back from holy days?:thumbup: behaved like a child, collected money for donate and shut the server without any words :) good developer recommend:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey laenoar aka lars When you come back from holy days?:thumbup: behaved like a child, collected money for donate and shut the server without any words :) good developer recommend:thumbup:

"Days after Dead | Alpha | Professional | Community based" PROFESSIONAL GUYS! Kappa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lars is a scammer and he is now gone with your donations. Like every piece of poop does. I hope that this community ever gets rid out of these people like him

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lars is a kid. Players sold for 150$. duck you but have a nice day

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I have not spent one single dollar of the donation money, and I never will.

Lars is a scammer and he is now gone with your donations. Like every piece of poop does. I hope that this community ever gets rid out of these people like him

You paid a few hundred euro's for a server with 20 other users on it. You could use about 3,22 GB of RAM and asked me to set the server up for you. I needed Administration rights (obviously) and then later the account was removed from the server because apparently I was abusing my rights.

Are you seriously so ignorant that you can't see that you were scammed by whoever you paid for the server? Also, this is the second server I have set the game up for you on. I already set it up once for you, but apparently you wanted a "better" server -- which was way worse.

Lars is a kid. Players sold for 150$. duck you but have a nice day

Donations were a total of $65, of which $75 went to server costs (yes I put in money myself).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You promised us a good emulator. Do not tell anyone and turned off everything.
I thought you were better developer/person.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not spent one single dollar of the donation money, and I never will.

You paid a few hundred euro's for a server with 20 other users on it. You could use about 3,22 GB of RAM and asked me to set the server up for you. I needed Administration rights (obviously) and then later the account was removed from the server because apparently I was abusing my rights.

Are you seriously so ignorant that you can't see that you were scammed by whoever you paid for the server? Also, this is the second server I have set the game up for you on. I already set it up once for you, but apparently you wanted a "better" server -- which was way worse.

Donations were a total of $65, of which $75 went to server costs (yes I put in money myself).

Owned dem kidz. People better think twice before talking poop without any proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back