Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Days after Dead | Tournament Servers | Bandit System | Colorado V1 | Alpha Engine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
last time you hosted days after dead you closed the server after 2 weeks. how long will you7 run the server this time?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
last time you hosted days after dead you closed the server after 2 weeks. how long will you7 run the server this time?

Days after Dead was never shut down, only the servers went offline. We simply did not have any players and I thought it was a waste to keep the servers online.

Your old account will still work, because the server was never deleted. We will stay online as long as we have active players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And now the 14th patch is online. Keep doing that this emulator is the best since a loooooong time ago!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
https://daysafterdead.com/forum/index.php?threads/game-is-growing-my-friends.118/

Laenoar - Days after Dead | Tournament Servers | Bandit System | Colorado V1 | Alpha Engine - RaGEZONE Forums

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
I do have to say... if I was remaking DeadZ (not the newer one, like, the original before any map changes) this server would be exactly what I would make.

I honestly haven't played this server but judging by the description and updates, it has that feeling of professionalism that was missing from WarZ. Good luck with this.

and if you want to take anything from the original deadz alpha source codebase, hit me up, I still have a copy of our original work from before WarZ had groups.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How many players on this game? like, how many people are constantly on?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How many players on this game? like, how many people are constantly on?

It peaks at around 15-20 daily, but we've been peeking at 30+ last week. The sudden drop is because I just didn't have time to bring out a patch since Saturday because I flew somewhere and don't have access to a computer. Normal development will continue next Monday.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Hmm maybe i could help you fixing your custom guns to actualy works as best as thy could? with attachments etc?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Honestly, probably the best emulator I've every played besides HunZ. I rate it 10/10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really enjoy playing this Emu. It really feels like the good old days :) some bugs here and there but hey its still kinda fresh. And i get WAY less crashes than in NewZ xD
Keep going lars.

Greetz
Kaldras

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My friend can join in this emu , but im got error Login failed , please try again later

Back