Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Doom mmo | colorado v1 | alpha pvp | | high loot | server pve speed hack |

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LGG5zgQ - Doom mmo | colorado v1 | alpha pvp | | high loot | server pve speed hack | - RaGEZONE Forums

HOMEPAGE
Website / Other Info

DOWNLOAD
Full Clients and Launcher

TEAMSPEAK

Features:
- Anticheat
- New Weapons / Gear /
- Server pve map beta with speedhack
- Working VOIP ALPHA System on every Map!
- Server pvp map alpha
- Private server with ZOMBIE CAMP
- TerrainV2&V3
- All Warz alpha sounds
- Alpha Loadscreens
- Old grass
- Sniper rare
- Skin system
- First Character full skill tree
- Instant spawn at clearview Team

Staff team:
Cranedecaillou/Owner Admin
Oosmar02/Main Dev
Ohneys/Admin
Sixeena/Admin
Lastwhite/Admin
Medouze/Mod
BehindYou/Support Mod

Cranedecaillou - Doom mmo | colorado v1 | alpha pvp | | high loot | server pve speed hack | - RaGEZONE Forums

Other screen :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey Boys i have to say some stuff.. Pls rename the server DoomMMO got such a bad Reputation if u want some Players take a New name ... om and Could u guys Upload a Fully Client due the Launcher download Speed is slow as duck and after 1GB download i have to restart the launcher due it stops downloading and ... Who are U guys i only know Oosmar02 it would be nice to know who the Other Guys are and if they doing something for the server expect beeing Ingame Dev

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okey so if you are a lilte bit smart why we call DOOM MMO is for bring people and i dont give a poop about the reputation if you love and like infestation you com for play and take some enjoy and you talk about i only know osmar who is WARZFAN never seen on 1 emulator cranedecaillou me i have play at infestation classic since the beginning and all emulator

And for full client you need to have Megadownloader because if you don't get the download stop after 2gb and all people don't have megadownloader on them computer but we will post the full client too np

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Doesn't matter

Okey Boys i have to say some stuff.. Pls rename the server DoomMMO got such a bad Reputation if u want some Players take a New name ... om and Could u guys Upload a Fully Client due the Launcher download Speed is slow as duck and after 1GB download i have to restart the launcher due it stops downloading and ... Who are U guys i only know Oosmar02 it would be nice to know who the Other Guys are and if they doing something for the server expect beeing Ingame Dev

To fix the Download Problem disable ur Firewall for the download then reenable and delete the GHP.dlls and redownload them

Okey so if you are a lilte bit smart why we call DOOM MMO is for bring people and i dont give a poop about the reputation if you love and like infestation you com for play and take some enjoy and you talk about i only know osmar who is WARZFAN never seen on 1 emulator cranedecaillou me i have play at infestation classic since the beginning and all emulator

And for full client you need to have Megadownloader because if you don't get the download stop after 2gb and all people don't have megadownloader on them computer but we will post the full client too np

If u dont Give a poop about rep the server is going to fail fast just look at all the Other DoomMMO they all went down due the Name attrakt alot of ppl and alot of hackers aswell cus there are alot of DoomMMO haters out there so i would suggest u to take a new Name aswell.. u dont see a server of him due we Currently Working on a Private Project hes the Coder and im the Guy For the Sounds HUD MAP and Models and we Both Play ISS / The WarZ since ( Legendary Preorder ) Day 1 : P anyway as he Said it would be Nice to know if some of the Admins have skill in Something like working with the .fla to see if we can expect more than just a lame Name Steal Emulator
seriously The Name Doom MMO is a bad Choice

__ Suggestions __

1. Maybe lower the Zombies on Some Spots on the Colorado Beta Map due they keep Players Crashing
2. maybe add some other Weapons to the Zombie Loot Table only Honnys Sigs Scars and Tars are poop there are alot of PPL out that plays with M4 M4s M16
3. Do SHG or SMG or HG even Spawn ?? due i played now like 20 Mins and got One AK74U or how ever its Called
4. Maybe add one Zombie Camp map on the Offical servers 5 Players max
5. Add a server with the Fully Collorado V1
6. And Lower the Speed of the Speedhack due the AC Keeps Kicking me

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah we will lower the zombie but disbled de fast load its because of that u keep crashing and for the m4 m16 we will too
and the zombie camp too don't worry anyway thx for ur feedback bro

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Okey so if you are a lilte bit smart why we call DOOM MMO is for bring people and i dont give a poop about the reputation if you love and like infestation you com for play and take some enjoy and you talk about i only know osmar who is WARZFAN never seen on 1 emulator cranedecaillou me i have play at infestation classic since the beginning and all emulator...

Some random fucker, just shows up from nowhere, and says stuff like that?
cannot you just say you will run any kind of shenanigans for max of 1-3 days for youR mommy cash just to get donations from idiots who gonna come to you just because you used "DOOM MMO" name?

This is getting more and more and more retarded every day

Damn.. even Sergey seems less evil than some of idiots here xd

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karti can u only fuc**** hate? let people be and and give people a chance. I know you're just sharing your opinion, but you can do that in a way "nicer" way.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Karti can u only fuc**** hate? let people be and and give people a chance. I know you're just sharing your opinion, but you can do that in a way "nicer" way.

yes i can Ducking hate cuz i will have no respect to bunch of retards who just steal everyone else legacy and use it for themselves

god dammit geneticzz

why the duck you think i quit smmo, why the duck i quit warz overall and went to Ducking help artemis with aftermath?

are people THAT BLIND here?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sylvanas i have two things to said not more if you love iss and want to keep playing and don't play at the fake warz newz we need to try to do a good emulator and another thing to said when ur are bad at this game you are not allowed to speak Ducking random of no where https://www.youtube.com/user/MW3laforce/videos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody is going to play this, because of DOOM in the name. Why cant DOOM stay dead, this is the 50th remake jeez.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just want to say, i agree about the name, it's just a joke. But Karti gives a chance to everyone to make an emulator like you do to help Artemis, in my opinion he just "stole" the money of ISS with the dev team and he tried to recreate other games like Shattered or Aftermath.
I agree aswell about Kuchen's point of view.

C

Cinx

Its very flattering to see another remake, I wish you guys the best of luck, I'm going to hop in your teamspeak to drop by and say hi.

- Connor

Back