Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ISS] [PVP/PVE] Decimation MMO - New ISS Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The emu is fine to me loots perfect everything seems fine. Nice job guys

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really good emulator good pvp recomend it to anyone! also seems very promisiing for the long run. anyways +1 good work great pvp and great loot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you expect anything less from Connor and his crew ?

Sadly I did yes. I thought they would make their own content, but no I guess I was wrong. Anyways I saw their version of West Oaks, no wonder they need to steal other people's maps lol.

Good thing we'll protect our bins for ZMMO Reborn so this poop won't happen again. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh wait isnt zmmo down and lost survivor aswell? I dont get why u are talking poop shouldnt u be studying? I tought thats the reason why u guys shut down

Bagdam has to study yeah. This isn't about me or Bagdam, it's about you people stealing MY map and call it yours. Just because ZMMO shutdown temporarily doesn't mean you can just take it and call it yours.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bagdam has to study yeah. This isn't about me or Bagdam, it's about you people stealing MY map and call it yours. Just because ZMMO shutdown temporarily doesn't mean you can just take it and call it yours.

ZMMO was poop anyway, pvp deathmatch aids

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why is everybody complaining about stolen maps?

Sure,you put work into it, but you are ALL using a stolen, illegal source code from Hammerpoint Interactive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is everybody complaining about stolen maps?

Sure,you put work into it, but you are ALL using a stolen, illegal source code from Hammerpoint Interactive.

You don't understand it do you? The point of an emulator is to be ORGINAL and creative, make a more enjoyable game than they did. You are basically saying it's fine to steal each other work (Considering we are a community). I'm starting to see why Bagdam / Unknown left this site and told me not to release anything here. People are so ungrateful, it's not even funny. No respect for the community at all.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wouldnt reccomend this emu cuz it is ran by a rage banner from NewZ a year ago

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyways, I talked to Virus of their DEV team and we resolved it.. Good luck with your emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyways, I talked to Virus of their DEV team and we resolved it.. Good luck with your emulator.

Yeah, the map was sent to us by some members of the community claiming to have made the map themselves - the issue has been cleared, permission was sought and confirmed - thanks for being so understanding and best of luck to you too!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really enjoying this game, brings back good old doom mmo memories! Good job Worrun and co. Loot is perfect and game is highly populated.
I came from zmmo looking for a new emu to love and i found it!
Pros:
LOOTTTT
Nice FPS for me and im on a gtx 260m lol
PVP IS FUNNNNN
Lots of people playing

Cons:
I dont actually know haha

If only the one hit punching was still there Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back