Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ: Reloaded|Alpha Style|Normal Loot|Cases|MarketNPC|SA Anticheat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
9aLKN8a - WarZ: Reloaded|Alpha Style|Normal Loot|Cases|MarketNPC|SA Anticheat - RaGEZONE Forums

Another Crappy Alpha Emulator?

Not Wrong,Not Right, We are using the looks & the Map from The War Z Alpha in 2012
but the features from the newest build of Infestation!

This is a way better experience with most of the bugs fixed and alot more fun because we are still adding new stuff and not only The War Z alpha stuff!

What is so new on the game?

1. [*=center]Alpha look & Alpha Map
    [*=center]Deathmatch mode!

1. [*=center]Market NPC (Sell your items for GD)
    [*=center]Case system for events
    [*=center]Mission system reworked(Used as PvE event system)
    [*=center]Alpha Animations
    [*=center]No Global Everywhere
    [*=center]New Super Zombie System
    [*=center]New Loot System (Normal Loot and Rare items)
    [*=center]Rare Snipers
    [*=center]Airdrops
    [*=center]New Objects for Events (Coins & Chests etc)
    [*=center]Updated Frontend & UI
    [*=center]Very good optimisation

Where can i join?

Download can be found on the Website & Discord

Discord: https://discord.gg/7pRNX

Screenshots

Thcwrto - WarZ: Reloaded|Alpha Style|Normal Loot|Cases|MarketNPC|SA Anticheat - RaGEZONE Forums

MUivWRP - WarZ: Reloaded|Alpha Style|Normal Loot|Cases|MarketNPC|SA Anticheat - RaGEZONE Forums

F6Gy1cl - WarZ: Reloaded|Alpha Style|Normal Loot|Cases|MarketNPC|SA Anticheat - RaGEZONE Forums

DIPQYmY - WarZ: Reloaded|Alpha Style|Normal Loot|Cases|MarketNPC|SA Anticheat - RaGEZONE Forums

jpuEcV0 - WarZ: Reloaded|Alpha Style|Normal Loot|Cases|MarketNPC|SA Anticheat - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added Deathmatch Servers!
-Renamed Repair Skill Tree to Special Skill tree
-Fixed Airdrop Caller (Will be added soon to them game)-
Deatmatch Servers Explaned:We added a Deathmatch Mode, also we added a new map for exactly this mode!If you join the Deathmatch Server, you will be getting a Loadout and there are Item Boxes to find on the map,These Cotain Snipers,Rare Assault Rifels and other stuff you dont ususally get in the Normal Game.This mode is only for fun PvP! You do not Gain any XP/GD/REP on These Servers You cannot bring any items into the server/ You cannot Get anything from these servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't open the launcher, says I need a video card with hardware vertex processing to run it. I have a 1060 6gb, I don't understand what happened.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't open the launcher, says I need a video card with hardware vertex processing to run it. I have a 1060 6gb, I don't understand what happened.

I wrote to you on our Discord, PM me when you are only so i can help you :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Messaged you back, I'll be home from work around 4 PM California time. Thanks for the reply.

Back