Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZMMO | Custom Respawn System | New Gamemodes | Skin / Case System

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Added :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haven't been on RaGEZONE for a long time. Seems people are still trying on making an emulator, well, very very rarely, but still does. Sadly emulators kinda reached the end. Good old times, uh, gonna miss them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Vakaris Z Im missing the old times also, but no one wants to play emus with old features anymore, thats why we changed the game style into the new way... :/ But I hope you like our hard work we spent a lot of work into this emulator there are more features which are not see able!

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
@Vakaris Z Im missing the old times also, but no one wants to play emus with old features anymore, thats why we changed the game style into the new way... :/ But I hope you like our hard work we spent a lot of work into this emulator there are more features which are not see able!

i think he ment more bout having a NEW emulators instead of seeing another zmmo / dmmo etc time and time over again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What kind of "cooperation" are you talking about? :)

Back