• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ayuda con versión Tera

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for a server that can enter a dungeon or try the political system of tera, that recommend me, send me the link. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u try asking in english, u get mostly better results.

But yeah... You are searching a better emulator based on the 1725 Version? Right?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a server that can enter a dungeon
No-one can do that actually

try the political system of tera
Which one ? Vanarch doesn't exist anymore, same for Alliance/Flying castle, so you need to decide the one you want and select a server with the same political system.

But no server have this kind of political system. The better way is to create your own emulator :v

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you can, with version 33.07 of the patch, in america all private servers use that, and it is possible to enter the dungeons - example piracy server

Upvote 0
Back