[DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    █║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█ 4pLay is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    DXBLocation
    1,357Posts

    talk [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    @ P5yl0, what is the difference between your "TeraEmulator_1725" & "TeraEmulator_2117a" ?

    and what is the client that is needed to be use for T.E. 2117a?

    thank you!
    god bless!
    &
    happy holidays!
    L.P.: "God save us everyone, When we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns, For the sins of our hand, the sins of our tongue,.. The sins of our father, the sins of our young."
    SARCASM: Because Beating The SHIT! Out People Is Illegal...


  2. #2
    It´s a Psylo^^ P5yl0 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    DELocation
    332Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    revision 1725 works so far... but is the release version of tera or very near release version so its now ~2-3 years old

    the 2117a is the same with updated lobby opcodes for revision 2117 its ~from 2013 spring/summer

    you can look in your tera\client\binaries\releaserevision.txt
    which is actual official...
    for now 2405 on Tera EU...

    for now i know the first opcodes and replacing lobby and else very good so updating takes me only a few hours
    i have for now updated the opcodes with 2405
    lobby
    char creation
    char delete...
    the video ui (incomplete)
    goto ingame im working on it
    loading works... for char gets ingame but loading environment, world details etc missing
    looks like your char is somewhere in heaven...


    so for now only working version is the 1725

  3. #3
    █║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█ 4pLay is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    DXBLocation
    1,357Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    revision 1725 works so far... but is the release version of tera or very near release version so its now ~2-3 years old

    the 2117a is the same with updated lobby opcodes for revision 2117 its ~from 2013 spring/summer

    you can look in your tera\client\binaries\releaserevision.txt
    which is actual official...
    for now 2405 on Tera EU...

    for now i know the first opcodes and replacing lobby and else very good so updating takes me only a few hours
    i have for now updated the opcodes with 2405
    lobby
    char creation
    char delete...
    the video ui (incomplete)
    goto ingame im working on it
    loading works... for char gets ingame but loading environment, world details etc missing
    looks like your char is somewhere in heaven...


    so for now only working version is the 1725
    but there will be an update regarding quests? coz' i have encountered quests that are having items or monsters issues to kill and to find coz' are missing.

    thanks!
    god bless!
    happy holidays!
    L.P.: "God save us everyone, When we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns, For the sins of our hand, the sins of our tongue,.. The sins of our father, the sins of our young."
    SARCASM: Because Beating The SHIT! Out People Is Illegal...

  4. #4
    It´s a Psylo^^ P5yl0 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    DELocation
    332Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    so latest state... 2405 revision..
    got again ingame...

    -world environment loading works
    -quests/questlist loading seems to work..
    -chat writing seems to work
    -npcs loading seems to work


    -character movement not working now...(only jumping on the same position^^)
    -character stats loading seems messed.. (maybe they added or changed the packet with more data or changed something)....




  5. #5
    █║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█ 4pLay is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    DXBLocation
    1,357Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    so latest state... 2405 revision..
    got again ingame...

    -world environment loading works
    -quests/questlist loading seems to work..
    -chat writing seems to work
    -npcs loading seems to work


    -character movement not working now...(only jumping on the same position^^)
    -character stats loading seems messed.. (maybe they added or changed the packet with more data or changed something)....



    good job man!

    im not much of a help but i can test the server and report bugs and stuff.

    so! excited with the result of 2405rev. pls.! keep us posted with the progress!

    thanks!
    god bless!
    L.P.: "God save us everyone, When we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns, For the sins of our hand, the sins of our tongue,.. The sins of our father, the sins of our young."
    SARCASM: Because Beating The SHIT! Out People Is Illegal...

  6. #6
    It´s a Psylo^^ P5yl0 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    DELocation
    332Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    seems takes a bit longer.. than i thaught done again some mistake dont know which packet is wrong...
    agan only have a blue screen ^^ no environment ^^

    next days again working.. so not much time to check back...
    but i have some ideas how i can maybe check which packet is for what..
    working on some modification of the packet viewer..

    ill have more time after the 15th january...
    but i think till then tera eu gets the next update so ill have to update the packets again...
    dont think will take long till i get to the same state... like now...

    but could take some time i think they have done some modifications to inventory.. cause of this new avatar items equips etc...and the added slot for that to the inventory ...
    same with the character profile.. cause of this the stamina and some others stats are wrong...
    i think they added some stats cause of alliance system like allaincre name in character title .... hope its only some shifts.. and not too much...

  7. #7
    █║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█ 4pLay is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    DXBLocation
    1,357Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    seems takes a bit longer.. than i thaught done again some mistake dont know which packet is wrong...
    agan only have a blue screen ^^ no environment ^^

    next days again working.. so not much time to check back...
    but i have some ideas how i can maybe check which packet is for what..
    working on some modification of the packet viewer..

    ill have more time after the 15th january...
    but i think till then tera eu gets the next update so ill have to update the packets again...
    dont think will take long till i get to the same state... like now...

    but could take some time i think they have done some modifications to inventory.. cause of this new avatar items equips etc...and the added slot for that to the inventory ...
    same with the character profile.. cause of this the stamina and some others stats are wrong...
    i think they added some stats cause of alliance system like allaincre name in character title .... hope its only some shifts.. and not too much...
    how i wish i could help you! but i don't have the programming skills to help you with! how about Dwarfpicker! i think he can help you with something? just to lighten the load.

    thanks!
    god bless!
    L.P.: "God save us everyone, When we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns, For the sins of our hand, the sins of our tongue,.. The sins of our father, the sins of our young."
    SARCASM: Because Beating The SHIT! Out People Is Illegal...

  8. #8
    It´s a Psylo^^ P5yl0 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    DELocation
    332Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    ill have more chances to find the right one after the events are closed...

    seems some packets are for that .. ~15 packets what are there and have no real function when i add them...
    when events are over ill have more chance to find the right ones....
    lets hope after the 15th every events are done .. and no new start...
    then its all more cleaner...^^

  9. #9
    █║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█ 4pLay is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    DXBLocation
    1,357Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    ill have more chances to find the right one after the events are closed...

    seems some packets are for that .. ~15 packets what are there and have no real function when i add them...
    when events are over ill have more chance to find the right ones....
    lets hope after the 15th every events are done .. and no new start...
    then its all more cleaner...^^
    im sure you will get the right things done! till then me and my wife are playing your TeraEmulator_1725. is there an update coming for this version or its just as it is? regarding quests?
    L.P.: "God save us everyone, When we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns, For the sins of our hand, the sins of our tongue,.. The sins of our father, the sins of our young."
    SARCASM: Because Beating The SHIT! Out People Is Illegal...

  10. #10
    It´s a Psylo^^ P5yl0 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    DELocation
    332Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    ill update the 1725 so far that i change the .bin to .xml files...

    till i get a stable newer version ill do the updates first to the 1725 to test... when everythings okay i implement them to the new version
    so the old version will get some changes..but dont expect too much there
    some functions will not be included like the new mounts or newer items or other things..
    cause we can not use the datacenter files from a newer version with the 1725 version they are not compatible..
    game wil not start if replacing them.. and without newer datacenter no new items..mounts.. skills etc etc
    they will be missed in the 1725 and theres no chance to integrate them only if we can decyrpt the datacenter files from the client and recreate them
    but thats not a 100% that it will work or not..
    so our only chance to get the new things ingame we have to update the server else we never see newer things from the game...

  11. #11
    Newbie toxicremix is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    Hello,

    First of all, thanks for the time you use to develop this game.
    I'm learning a bit with what you've done on the r1725 since some weeks ago for maybe be able to help you in few times .

    I don't know much in C#, I currently dev in Python and Lua.
    If I can help you in anything; although I know that you have many things in mind, don't forget me! xD


    I will keep an eye on your progress.

    See you !

  12. #12
    Full-Stack Developer uebari is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Chicago, IL USALocation
    226Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    ill update the 1725 so far that i change the .bin to .xml files...

    till i get a stable newer version ill do the updates first to the 1725 to test... when everythings okay i implement them to the new version
    so the old version will get some changes..but dont expect too much there
    some functions will not be included like the new mounts or newer items or other things..
    cause we can not use the datacenter files from a newer version with the 1725 version they are not compatible..
    game wil not start if replacing them.. and without newer datacenter no new items..mounts.. skills etc etc
    they will be missed in the 1725 and theres no chance to integrate them only if we can decyrpt the datacenter files from the client and recreate them
    but thats not a 100% that it will work or not..
    so our only chance to get the new things ingame we have to update the server else we never see newer things from the game...
    Hey, you do know I know how the tools work and to get updated things in game. Just let me know if you need the help forming those bin / xml files.

  13. #13
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! soulsimbol is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Ro-RULocation
    341Posts

    information Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    [QUOTE=P5yl0;7922909]so latest state... 2405 revision..
    got again ingame...

    -world environment loading works
    -quests/questlist loading seems to work..
    -chat writing seems to work
    -npcs loading seems to work


    -character movement not working now...(only jumping on the same position^^)
    First "Wish Granted DL link below
    -character stats loading seems messed.. (maybe they added or changed the packet with more data or changed something)....
    Second "Wish Granted"DL link-> below
    little source / juice

    Last edited by soulsimbol; 01-02-14 at 12:37 AM. Reason: 1 mb to help u

  14. #14
    It´s a Psylo^^ P5yl0 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    DELocation
    332Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    ?!? that are the same source files from 1725.. i dont know what for wishes theses are ^^

    its not that they changed the packet..
    its more that they added 1 packet when im right..

  15. #15
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! soulsimbol is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Ro-RULocation
    341Posts

    Re: [DISCUSION] Emulator Version.

    Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    ?!? that are the same source files from 1725.. i dont know what for wishes theses are ^^

    its not that they changed the packet..
    its more that they added 1 packet when im right..
    missing librarrys but maybe this will help you with developing
    https://mega.co.nz/#!TVUhFTzT!k0yHJX...oJ0P9H2qqb1US4
    Last edited by soulsimbol; 01-02-14 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Cheers




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement