Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

State of tera server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leech feeder.
Reaction score
So what is the state of Tera emu?
Its pretty new stuff - but is there anything tangible yet - like somethign that actually gets you ingame ( regardless of content) yet?

Im completely bored, the game i deved .... is pretty dead and low pop now and im just sick of it.

Tera is promising, but is there anythign at all to work with yet?

How encrypted the client is (for data editing, model/texture formats, maps etc)?

Leech feeder.
Reaction score
yeah i saw it.. just didnt notice any info - like how much of it is working currently and such.

Reaction score
I don't think there is a detailed list of working and/or broken features. Not that I'm aware of anyway.
We need some serious development with Tera so that these kind of questions can be answered.

If you choose to start with that, you'd likely be the first here at RaGEZONE to do so.
Also, if you do, good luck!

Leech feeder.
Reaction score
Was just wondering generally - like any quests, classes and skills, npc-s etc exist at all or it just gets ya ingame on a map and walk arouns and such.

Cant check myself.. .tera client is quite massive to dl on a 5mbit connection.

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score

here it is :)

Leech feeder.
Reaction score
what about the 2117a?

EDIT:
nvm that... looks like a older alpha build... just.. .weird version naming... Oo or is it older?

Reaction score
2117 is the current official i only renamed the folder to server,alpha cause there are only working lobby opcodes done
entering the game is started but not updated cause waiting for eu tera next patch
now upgrading would be waste of time when 2 weeks later all opcodes get shifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back