Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tuts but no servs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are tutorials for Tera Private servers but no private servers? :$:
I'd love to play a private server, anything is better than the official...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unless you want something extremely dated, that's the only thing that is mostly working. Too bad Tera prime didn't release their files before shutting down, they were the closest thing we had to an up to date private server and that was up to gunner patch, now we are left with pre vm1 days being pretty much the most up to date server/client thats mostly working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unless you want something extremely dated, that's the only thing that is mostly working. Too bad Tera prime didn't release their files before shutting down, they were the closest thing we had to an up to date private server and that was up to gunner patch, now we are left with pre vm1 days being pretty much the most up to date server/client thats mostly working.

I've spoke with this individual from TERAPrime prior to shutting down the server without notice. He was selling the source for TERAPrime but very pricey if we received the source from that server we'd already be almost up-to-date with the latest TERA right now and probably seeing some open servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your pm, Im willing to buy the sourcecode, please connect me to this guy, thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a tutorial for a PS of Tera Online

includes file server and admin tools and more...no need for a src purchase...

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
There is a tutorial for a PS of Tera Online

includes file server and admin tools and more...no need for a src purchase...

t00 many bugs and shutd0wn dev f0r 1725

Back