Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Sharun Dream's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You said ,'and every time some people want i help him to work on her project'.
I need help with S_LOGIN packet.
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help with S_LOGIN packet
Sorry, I will not accept, my project in frist.

Note : my project work on Windows and Linux, not windows only. A server was still better on a linux. I work for a fonctionnal server, very fast, can support big nomber of player.

I have made a OpCode extractor for Tera Client. It's an improvement for GoneUp work.

What it's can do more of @GoneUp ?
  • Auto-detect offset of OpCode Function (finded after offset of "I_TELEPORT")
  • Auto Output filename (from "Version:" of "ReleaseRevision.txt")
  • Don't need an injector, simply put DLL into Client\Binaries named ddraw.dll
  • Don't need to be compiled again because offset have changed

How use it ?
  1. Download
  2. Put OpCode.dll into Client\Binaries
  3. Rename OpCode.dll to ddraw.dll
  4. Start TERA.exe (don't need to use launcher)
  5. All window titled "TERA Hack - OpCode graber" was a message from dll
  6. Message "Injected" : dll started
  7. Message "Findeded OpCode function" : function finded
  8. Message "OpCode extracted" : dll have finished
  9. Wait 3~5 sec Tera Client was closed and cleanned
  10. Delete OpCode.dll (or you will can't play)
  11. Done, now you have a file "4605GF" (like this). Enjoy

****GF = from GameForge
****EME = from EnMasse
****??? = from another

The Fox Elin Powered xD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice!!
I had the 4605 opcodes allready, but this is a better and faster way to get the opcodes. Thanks.
And i wasn't asking for the opcodes, i was asking for the S_LOGIN form, like what the packet is writen, but don't bother, i dissected it myself.

Reaction score
Not Work with TERA Shok client 17.32.04
After put librari and run TERA.exe it's writes:
All window titled "TERA Hack - OpCode graber" was a message from dll
Message "Injected" : dll started
and show error message about needed run TERA with launcher

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me to. I have created tools in C# to dissect them faster. If you need help with some packets, I can gladly help. :D:

Hey Clo.
A question.
A skill in S_SKILL_LIST looks like this
For example
RAIN OF BLOWS:

int16 [2600] //unk1
int32 [A49C0000] //skill id
int16 [0100] //unk2
int16 [2600] //unk3

Can you give some info on the unk1,unk2,unk3 please!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
try it for yourself..^^

or take a hex editor or calculator with programming function
HEX <> DECIMAL converter

2600 HEX > DEC =
A49C 0000 HEX > DEC =
0100 HEX > DEC =
2600 HEX > DEC =

and you have a hint what it maybe could be...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know theyre decimal values. I'm asking, What are the unk1... In S_SKILK_LIST's context.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tera packet is a language, and, your S_SKILL_LIST part is... not possible, sorry xD

If you are not able to understand by yourself all basic "Tera Packet Language", you will not able to finish you project, and i will not help, i prefere to work on my project.
I have begin to share for more people come to improve Sharun, but, a big lot only want use lot my source to improve / update her project. I don't understand why a lot want to create a project on her side and not every one on same project.
Before to start "Sharun Dream" (SHAra & aRUN) project, i have try to update Tera Shock, but, i don't know DEV on Java (i have succed compiled it) but, i was not able to understand some part (and difference name of OpCode between official and shock was harder to understand).
To make Sharun, i use lastest official "Tera Shock Java", and "Tera Online Emulator C# 4.5".

I want a C/C++ Tera Server on Linux. A windows server version was only for a small lot of player, and it's look like more useless, because, Tera is a MMO, not a Alone Player game. A Linux Tera Server is a better choice, Linux is more faster, can have more RAM, this is a free price/right OS, and can find a lot server under linux with a better price.

For understand a packet, i use Okteta (hexa editor of KDE on Linux) and a 2 tools maked by me :

• a converter "unsigned int32_t" to "float"
  • Baraka_Proxy (in begin, it was PacketViwer of GoneUp)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear clofriwen Big thanks for your's hard work.
But my look at this conflict "MMMO not for single gaming" - U looks MMO's emulation like full support "official Game server style" gameplay, but more people love emulators like possibility fully open gameworld's story for test taste of good story and like base for make gameworld for his estetical taste.
About leechers it's problem for all openDev teams, like people of AiON Core pereodicaly catch thiefs in "new youngests and ambiciously developers" who adds to team.

P.S. sry 4 bed Ingles

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clo, what text editor are you using on linux to code your server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A time ago I recommended narcis to talk with you i order to improve the tera development scene but my idea was to take him to work in Sharun. I would never understand the point with making another emulator while there is another under heavy development with people active on it...
I really preffer just one good emulator than lots of pointless bugged remakes...
narcis why dont you join with clo in sharun? I dont want to take down your project but it doesnt have future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm... am I not allowed to post in this forum....
And yeah, i will gladly join Sharun developement, but that's clofriwen 's choice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sharun DEV is not easy and must accept some idea, actualy, in same time (no restart), Sharun can do this :
  • Multi-Client version (a 36.03 in same time of a 45.06)
  • Multi-Client language (a GF in same time of a EnM, a RU test soon)
  • Plugins based system (more easy to update) for :
    • OpCode (To Finish)
    • OpCode Translator (36.03 <-> 45.06) (TODO)
    • Skills (TODO)
    • Quests (TODO)
  • Multi-OS (Linux AND Windows, Linux in Frist)
  • Less Work as possible for server (for a better ping)

Can you accept it ?

What I can to do ?
Can adapt for Visual Studio (i don't use IDE, only kwrite)
Add OpCodes, add skills (need api), add quests (need api), add some features...
Explan your thinks, ideas, ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so lets say i'll try to build the skill system, first i have to understand you Client<->Server connection.
The skill system [C_START_SKILL, C_CANCEL_SKILL, S_ACTION_SAGE,S_ACTION_END] and [S_SKILL_LIST...and other for learning skills]
I suggest that skills are written in .bin files and in database a table player_skills with username, name, and a blob[skill ids]...the idea is extendable.

Ok about the system itself

C_START_SKILL comes in[we have skill_duration, skill_type[EMOTE,DAMAGE...],skill_affect[me, enemie...]
We have he world [area] on different thread, we request near[range] enemies, creatures , guild enemies, players with infamy...etc

using your plugin system write some kind of system that executes a function for different skill types...maybe, there are lots of ways to do it, we must find the fastest , stable , reliable way.

lets say its a EMOTE skill, well just check if player can use skill [position in world,maybe some other restrains] and send S_ACTION_STAGE with that skill, this skill can be C_CANCEL_SKILL any time.

the problem come here:
lets say the skill has a duration[deltaTime] and in that delta time we must do a sett of effects on different targets, so we have time stamps wit effects attached, that is a loop, a blocking piece of code, and while we execute skill, we must have the ability to cancel[at different times in deltaTime] and maybe start a different skill from there [example, rain of blows->evasive roll]

one way is to have a thread inside a skill manager in player class, 'the active skill' thread and have ways to manipulate the stages of that thread based on incoming data [form client, maybe world systems, admin...etc]

what do you think?
That's the basic idea that i was about to implement in my server, but i can write it for you.

Or have 1 thread [Skill system thread] and do the work on that for all players....but that's a lot of work and....low reaction , a lot of lock() you know....

THIS ONLY 1 IDEA, AS I SAID, THERE ARE LOTS OF WAYS TO DO THIS.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From a disgust, I stop the development of Sharun Dream.

Copying/leeching decrease the desire to work.

Thanks for leeching.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [CLOSED][DEV] Sharun Dream's

Sadpanda is sad :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right when i got a good idea on the skill system. :(

Back