Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Sharun Dream's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A plugin (dll or so), it's more easy to compile then a server. For this plugin, you need only shared header to compile it. And i will to make it more light as possible (and usable with a lot of IDE).

I have do somes tests :
this new windows version can have 890 threads (i will lock to 850 for security).
on linux, it's depend of your free RAM. I have 16Go, my result if 31900 threads.
Why i speak about this ? it's easy tro understand 1thread = 1player (need to add arround 10 threads for others task).

A created pthread don't release all resources used, i don't find why ! Well i change it to fixed thread. You will must set (in config.ini) max player allowed.

if you want try you max pthread : .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
review client that uses ? Sharun Dream's
review client that uses ? Sharun Dream's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can help u decrypt and analysis the server or client packet, i was developed on aion for 7 years.
I fixed a good packet-tool for analysising the tera packets.
clofriwen - [DEV] Sharun Dream's - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can help u decrypt and analysis the server or client packet, i was developed on aion for 7 years.
I fixed a good packet-tool for analysising the tera packets.
clofriwen - [DEV] Sharun Dream's - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C++ version is not ready to work, please wait, because, i have some problem with plugin (.dll) under windows.
For pthread.h, you need a library called " ". You will need " " too.
But, actually, i'm not in release way, but in "Prof of concept" way : plugins work on linux, but not on windows (yes, my git repo is not updated :p)

I will release a ".exe" + ".dll" later, and support to have your library to compile it too.

@keerroy : I don't know if your "Packet Samurai" will be good, because, some packets offset changed after an update, but can help for some data i don't understand inside packet and can complet my "Baraka_proxy" too.

review client that uses ?
I try to stay at lastest client version (EU and US)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C++ version is not ready to work, please wait, because, i have some problem with plugin (.dll) under windows.
For pthread.h, you need a library called " ". You will need " " too.
But, actually, i'm not in release way, but in "Prof of concept" way : plugins work on linux, but not on windows (yes, my git repo is not updated :p)

I will release a ".exe" + ".dll" later, and support to have your library to compile it too.

Okay so it's best to do this over linux server :)

translate via google.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, really better (he he tested with C version) but, some player don't want install a linux for a 2 players alone.
For Windows, it will be only a 32bit version.
Sharun was more easy to compile with linux , you need pthread, dlfcn, mysqlclient header and it's work ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without OpCode, it's will not run on anything. and, it's not ready to work (no login, no character creation...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new problem debian make root@debian:/usr/tera/tera# make
unix_connexion.o
src/network/connexion.cpp:11:19: fatal error: uchar.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/unix_connexion.o] Error 1

its work thx for help :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to connect to your server ?

It's C version.

new problem debian make root
It's not in Alpha, I still have some problem with windows version. For "uchar.h" i think it's can work without, but you need a C++ 2011 or 2014 compiler, because i use "char16_t".

Some New, for plugin system, it's work really, really well and easy on linux, not like on windows, but, my frist plugin work on windows (recv packet, read your name and check your account ID on MySQL and this without MySQL embed inside this plugin. Now i need to try to create a packet and send it from a plugin)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's C version.

It's not in Alpha, I still have some problem with windows version. For "uchar.h" i think it's can work without, but you need a C++ 2011 or 2014 compiler, because i use "char16_t".

Some New, for plugin system, it's work really, really well and easy on linux, not like on windows, but, my frist plugin work on windows (recv packet, read your name and check your account ID on MySQL and this without MySQL embed inside this plugin. Now i need to try to create a packet and send it from a plugin)

good work and your Launcher new url error 404 File not Found!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@clofriwen keep it up, i really like your work. gonna test it soon. can you pls update your first post with a collective of your tools, serverside and such?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's C version.

hey thx for your hard work and by the way the link u posted doesn't work just sayin and thank you :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link repaired, this link is hosted on Sharun, and don't support "%20" like in filename. Some work to do on mini http-server side :p

can you pls update your first post with a collective of your tools, serverside and such?
Yes, i think to do like that, with a lot release, like my Elin_Launcher :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perhaps I did it start.
connect to the server, we therefore help your Elin_launcher.
I have a server to VPS.

root@debian:/usr/tera/tera# ./Sharun_Dream
src/settings.cpp (119) :: Configure loaded. ~
Main sizeof(sharun_t)=14533064.
Loading OpCode Files : OpCodes.
src/OpCodes/OpCode.cpp (86) :: OpCodes loaded (1 files). ~
src/network/network.cpp (92) :: Network Started (ANY : 14752).
src/network/network.cpp (92) :: Network Started (ANY : 8080).
-=> A plop from plugin !
-=> Outside function work !
-=> I'm in "Sharun_Saves/Plugins"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
src/OpCodes/OpCode.cpp (86) :: OpCodes loaded (1 files). ~
A OpCode is loaded = Can run and continue

Code:
-=> A plop from plugin !
        -=> Outside function work !
        -=> I'm in "Sharun_Saves/Plugins"
Frist plugin was loaded and can be execute like i have wish, it's good, but not my actual code, the real OpCode/Plugin system will come soon.

Elin_Launcher more great, but, i will need a GUI designer (i'm not good with this) and some idea. Note for Gui : WIN32 API_Call only :p (a lot GUI drawner avalible with it, i think MS C/C++)

Back