Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Sharun Dream's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good job m8 and i hope u keep us updated
thank you very much for the hard work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now, plugins work very well on linux and windows :O

Plugins for windows and for linux have same , , but, for windows, you will must use "DLL_VERSION" macro ("-D DLL_VERSION" with MinGW) and add this file to your plugin project : . It's a adaptator xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
clo btw any news when you gonna release emulator, or open source it for everyone can work with it?
Java one, is very incomplete and seems have many missing jars, so its quite impossible to compile it, i talk from own experience

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I download latest update and Start build emu on Debian.

problem: build/unix/Plugins/bin.so.d:2: *** missing separator. Stop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
release emulator, or open source
You can all ready look my [STROKE]source here[/STROKE]. I have add a link to my source on Git in my Frist post. for a release, it's not ready for that.

problem: build/unix/Plugins/bin.so.d:2: *** missing separator. Stop.
Solved. I have compile it on a debian too without problem and can start. (My main computer was a Gentoo)

Well... and a "[STROKE]Pre-Release of Plugins System (1.99.1)[/STROKE]" for doing some test on it (try plugin compiled without gcc/g++ ...) ? (Note: release will be only Win32, for a linux version, compile it)

If you use "[STROKE]Elin_Launcher.Localhost[/STROKE]", you will need this file at : .
Sharun can create a small http server, put "list.en" in "Sharun_Saves/www/tera/servers".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need to compile :

• gcc
  • g++
  • libssl-dev (openssl)
  • libmysqlclient-dev
all installed

my problem gif:

0916fe65a553417f6e2726a7c866d93e - [DEV] Sharun Dream's - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated git, try again with this new one (don't forget to delete "build" directory) and make again. Please, tell me if it's done, i don't have this problem with no one of IDE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated git, try again with this new one (don't forget to delete "build" directory) and make again. Please, tell me if it's done, i don't have this problem with no one of IDE.

Not work i update git delete build folder and start make same problem my friend tested new vps server and same problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not work i ... tested new vps server and same problem.
We have do some test with krokody and it's look like resolved.

My C to C++ translation is about to be finished. So some one have an idea of feature to add to plugins systems (like a quests can be a plugin, skill...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I can not run the server?:(:
Not ready to work for play.

I need this packet if someone can : S_WAITING_LIST (this packet is sended while server was full and you have your waiting pos before select your character)

About C++ translation : it's finished (only gm command and gm add item w<as not done). Sharun C++ was in test of chat/emote/move/mount reset (attack, skill, ... need to do). But, something really good, linux and windows version work really good, better of Sharun C version !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, any1 knows a place from where i can get all TERA's areas ids ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the datacenter you have a file with all ids (don't have name now)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need some help.
Is this a S_LOGIN problem [character not visible].
And if i start moving in world after 10-20 sec screen goes black....why?
clofriwen - [DEV] Sharun Dream's - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need some help.
Is this a S_LOGIN problem [character not visible].
And if i start moving in world after 10-20 sec screen goes black....why?

I will not help, i work on my project, and i don't want go on another, and this thread was for Sharun project. Make your own.

I have stopped to update my git to protect Sharun (for don't have new crypt system ... and copy without understanding, i have past some long month to understand tera and make/convert a crypt/decrypt for c++, and every time some people want i help him to work on her project).

My C++ translation is finished. My new source have some part look like same, but OpCode have some big change.

Plugin system work very well on windows and linux. Plugins OpCode was Ok, just need to add OpCode now :p. I can give api for plugins, but i allways add some new line everytime. But, to update a plugin to new version of API, juste update headers file and compile it again, and it's done.

I have created a new crypt system, more adaptatif, for exeplain : it's can work with v45 and v36 in same time, and it easy to add a new version with config file (no re-compile needed for that). This system was added to Baraka_Proxy too.

Baraka_Proxy was re-woprked from scratch with C++ too (same engine of Sharun C++). It's more strong and fast.

I will share baraka and sharun source with only a small lot of people while is not ready (Like @Gl0, GoneUp, @kinvao, ...).

Last edited:
Back