Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Tera Ryzen - last client rev Na!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job! and when it will be possible to see the CODE?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good job wankers14! Which launcher/Tera.exe do you use? Or do you have modify them yourself ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work Wankers14, making progress really fast, amazing username btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job wankers14! Which launcher/Tera.exe do you use? Or do you have modify them yourself ?

i use just a batch file and tera.exe

Great work Wankers14, making progress really fast, amazing username btw.

Thx xD you like my username :p

i Start Update to last NA Elin Gun Patch

Update to last NA Elin Gunner patch Work !!

wankers14 - [DEV] Tera Ryzen - last client rev Na!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, for the ai and skill calculations, did u constructed every maps navmesh or ur using the heightmaps cuz heightmaps are not enough...

And why the fuuk java?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"did u constructed every maps navmesh" ??
or what do u use for the ai and skill calcultaion , path finding and ray tracing for skills animation collision detection and resolve?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, ull understand when u get there then. Good luck :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wrote a lot on my own server, got 90% same architecture as the official server,
right now i need the navmesh for all maps to continue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all THANKS for revive the TERA DEV to spanker, guys i think you must create a good dev team for T E R A, there are plenty good people behind this fantastic game together is the only way to finish this project. Contact clofriwn (Sharum Dream Project) P5ly0 (Tera Emu To GO & NeoLauncher) narcis96 (Skylake Project, & Tools - here ya) and Kinvao (Databases expert, java coder interested in dev of TERA) and me if u want anything about understanding XMLs or anything about design for a launcher or any graphics u need. Think about it and let´s finish the job to play all a better T E R A.

NOTE: - Discord channel for TeraDEV i´ve created

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wankers14 going full Throttle with this project! One of fastest devs on this site!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We work hard to make a better server. A pts will be online for testing when 98% will be coded

Back